PDA

View Full Version : Replayer not working at all

guitey
09-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I havent been able to use the hand replayer for around 6 months, maybe longer. I read on the forum that they would be fixing it in a new release so just thought I would wait it out. So I just kinda put it off for a long time thinking next time but it still doesnt work. I have just updated to 1.12.03 and still not working. I have everything set to run as admin. Nothing in the system tray, it's as if the replayer doesn't exist, lol.

So thought it was about time I asked for help with this, I hope someone can help.

netsrak
09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

guitey
09-19-2011, 10:02 AM
I deleted the 2 lines, then when I restarted HEM they were there again. The replayer still didnt work.

When I go to step 7 I open the replayer skin file and in there it is just a file named cardrunners with som eimages in there.

Patvs
09-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Try reinstalling HoldemManager using the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

If it still doesn't work, reinstall it again but this time to a different folder.
And create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

guitey
09-20-2011, 10:18 AM
I have re installed using that link. Now HEM is just on the small opening/loading bit and saying 'not responding'.

guitey
09-20-2011, 10:56 AM
I just left it and eventually it came on. Replayer is now working, thanks for the help.