PDA

View Full Version : sigh carbon poker

jeppg1111
09-19-2011, 06:52 AM
i currently playing 3 tables, 2 tourney one cash. the tourney seating is messed up. between my two tournament tables the seating in the hud is off by one seat.

I am right clicking and dragging to arrange my numbers on one tourney table and on the opposite tourney table numbers will move also; however off by one seat. i have HEM configured as me in the 5 seat, i am centered at the bottom of the table, the problem seems to happen 4 seats to the right of me. from me going left, things are fine until i hit the 5th guy.

as far as the cash table goes, rarely play it currently, was just testing, those numbers didnt move when i would move a tourney stat, is this always the case??

Also, I am aware of the hold "ctrl" button when moving numbers

netsrak
09-19-2011, 09:45 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand (this is very important because the stats are rearranged on many sites after the import of the first hand).
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating