PDA

View Full Version : Resizing Replayer Window

Ajax
06-22-2009, 05:17 PM
I originally posted this as a question, but I now think this is a bug. Please read the post “Resizing the Replayer Window” that I made in HUD General. (I wanted to put a link in to it, but I am not sure how to do it... sorry:rolleyes:.)

The user is able to put a given number of stats into the HUD and then see all of those stats at the poker site while playing, but when he goes into the replayer there is not enough room for him to use the HUD that he has built if he has put a large number of stats into his HUD. I find myself constantly switching between the default HUD and my own HUD when I run the replayer, simply because I want to see my HUD stats, but then I also want to see the hand replayed, so I switch back. Very cumbersome. It would be corrected if the user could resize the replayer window.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 06:17 PM
This is most likely not possible right now, but I have one or 2 things I want to try, that may or may not work. Hopefully I can give it a try tomorrow afternoon. I will reply back with my findings, but don't get too optimistic. ;)

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Not possible to do at this time, unfortunately.

Ajax
06-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Not possible to do at this time, unfortunately.

Okay, well, I am going to be replaying some hands now, and so I will be switching back and forth, back and forth, back and forth again. I actually do not always review all the hands that I have marked, and part of the reason is because the extra time it takes to keep switching back and forth.

One more thing. If there was a way to make the screen larger, but it did not look that great when it was larger, I would actually still be happy with that. For example, if the replayer window was increased in size, the size of the cards wouold NOT need to scale up as well in order for me to be happier with the replayer, as far as I am concerned. Things could even be off to the side, so long as there was room for the HUD to display. Not sure if this makes a difference, but I thought I would mention it.

Ajax
06-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Another idea. If I could even see the HUD displayed in a different window, so that I could look at the stats that way, that would be an okay temporary solution as well.

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 03:00 PM
I will forward a link of this thread to the developers so they can see your thoughts.

Ajax
06-24-2009, 07:47 PM
I just discovered that my “temporary solution” is already there sort of. If you open the replayer window, you get all the HUD stats (and mine is too full to see anything), but then if you open the replayer window again for the same hand, you get the hand displayed with no HUD stats in it. So, I can click on each hand twice, then see the stats filling up one window, but run the hand in the other window. It is still extra work to use two windows (two clicks to open, and two clicks to close), so I would still like to see the stats in the replayer window, but the “temporary solution” that I suggested is already there as long as I click on each hand twice to open and twice to close.

Not sure if this is an intentional feature or not, but I am using it:D!

fozzy71
06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
1.09 beta 9 introduces the resizeable replayer feature. - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

* (1.09 Beta 9 NEW) HM will now archive Ipoker MTT's throughout the tourney to ensure that when you change tables the HUD will see and attach to the new table. By moving the file ipoker will create a new file with the correct info in it.
* (1.09 Beta 9 BUG) Fixed issue importing Euro tourney hands from Stars Italian version. Previously it would record the tourney as unknown buyin
* (1.09 Beta 9 BUG) Pacific network uses non-standard notation for Fixed Limit hands causing the stakes to appear like they are half of what they should be. Fixed now
* (1.09 Beta 9 NEW) Replayer can now we resized when customizing
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Fixed hud crashing on replayer.
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Added cold-call 3 bet and open 4 bet stats
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Added Tournament M (under winnings). This should be accurate for FTP and Stars. I grab the blinds from the window title, but for other sites I use the blind and ante info from previous hands. So when the blinds go up, the figures will be wrong for one hand.
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Fixed a couple of hand parsing bugs for live tracking. Specifically when the small blind sits out and when someone stands up out of turn (well out of the betting turn)
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Lots of work on popups for live tracked hands. I'm parsing the live hand and deciding which stats are relevant. E.g. You don't need to know someone's steal attempt % if they were in the BB, so I grey it out. On the other hand if they 3-bet vs a steal, that stat gets displayed in red. I have all the preflop stats done, but need to do some more work on post flop.