PDA

View Full Version : UB MTTs still stop working deep

Deuce2High
08-17-2008, 11:30 AM
UB MTTs will stop dataming and/or hud will stop working like once antes kick in or deep in tournaments.

morny
08-18-2008, 08:09 AM
When you say it wont datamine do you mean HM stops importing? If so can you please email the HH of one of these tourneys to morny@holdemmanager.net

Also when you say there is no HUD does the stats completely disappear?

bamski
09-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Bump, this problem is happening to me.

I was in a $6 bounty tourney and 2 hours and 10 minutes in the HUD disapeared and did not work no matter what I did. I tried restarting HM and relaunching the HUD. The hand history box was open like it is supposed to be.

On table manager for players it had "0/2 (0 short)" And the import tab never says it imported hands.

It was full ring tourney and I have used HM on UB for about a month with no problems. But I have never been deep in a tourney before on UB since I got the HM.

morny
09-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Please email me your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and also your prefs.xml file from there.

What happened before the problem happened, was there many players left, had someone just got knocked out, did you move table and lastly did the HH import into HM from this point on if you run a report?

Also send me a link to this thread

bamski
09-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Ok I will send the files in email.

I am playing in another tourney tonight and the same thing just happened at the same time. Exactly 2 hours 10 min into tourney right when the second break ends and we come back the stats are gone. I am on Full Tilt also and the HUD is working there.

Although this time the table manager says "10/10 (9 short)" and the other stats like pot seem to work on the table manager. But the HUD has completely disapeared.

The tourney started with 350 players and there is about 50 left right now. Yesterday I won the tourney and the HUD never came back up for the next ~3 hours.

I did not change tables I am at the same one for about 2 hours.

bamski
09-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Ok I run on two monitors and I had the UB tourney on my secondary monitor. I just moved it to my primary monitor and the HUD has reappeared. BUT it does not update. It still is stuck on the same amount of hands and stats it was when it "disappeared."

To be honest I can't figure out how to see UB hands on the tourney tab I don't think its working but I am not a great computer guy so not sure if I am missing them.

EDIT: I also just got moved to another table and the HUD has disappeared again. I switched monitors but it won't come back. The new table says "0/2 (0 short)" again.

And I stopped HM for a bit and then let it import again and it said 14 import errors so I think they are having errors for some reason.

morny
09-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Can you email me the HH for that tournament please morny@holdemmanager.net, also what version are you running

Rvg72
09-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Can you please send me some UB tourney hands with Ante's in them. Pretty sure that this is the cause of all the issues.

Thanks,

Roy

bamski
09-04-2008, 04:02 AM
You know what you could be right because the antes kick in on the level right before the second break. I sent Morny a couple of hands with antes in them if you need more let me know.