PDA

View Full Version : Omahaholdem - I only see 2 cards in replayer

Eatmyraise
06-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi! I have Holdem + Omaha manager 1.09 beta 8 and I play PLO on LuckyacePoker. When I want to review my hands I only see two of the four cards I get dealt?

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Does it show all 4 hole cards on the Reports and Hands tabs? I just tried replaying a stars omaha hand and I didn't have any issue. Is it the same 2 hole cards with regards to their position? or is it missing 2 entire suits of the deck?

Can you take a look at the deck.png file and make sure it looks like the one attached. C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ReplayerSkin\Default Skin

Eatmyraise
06-22-2009, 02:30 PM
In reports and handtabs it only shows two of my holecards, it looks the same as in holdemmanager. In the replayer it shows the first two of my cards face up and the other two face down.

The picture are in the right place and looks exactly the same.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 02:39 PM
I am going to escalate this to the developers. They should respond soon.

Rvg72
06-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi, did you happen to import these hands with a previous version of Holdem Manager? If not then please send me these hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy

Eatmyraise
06-22-2009, 05:23 PM
I actually did the update today and wasn't sure if I did it before or after my session so I played a couple of more hands but it's still the same. I will send you those handhistories. Thanks

piewie
06-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi,

Was this problem ever solved, and if so how? I recently bought omaha manager and play on the same network as luckyacepoker and i am also having this problem. Strange thing is that almost all hands are normally reported with 4 cards, it's just now and again that only two cards appear, usually in hands where I am really anxious to see my equity :)

Patvs
06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and reboot

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)