PDA

View Full Version : BETFAIR, Problem with HUD

lazyharry
06-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi,

I play at Betfair and my HM worked fine until this morning. Yesterday when I played had no problems. The only thing I have done is updated Windows and cleaned my computer from cookies with CCleaner.

The problem is when I try to launch the hud. The hud appears only at one of the tables and even at this table it is tilting. I canīt for example move the stats or I can not use the HUD popup. The table finder finds the tables I am sitting on, but I canīt drag the tables to the Table manager. I am confused, because yesterday everything was working fine! I downloaded the newest updates.

Answer to you questions.

1. I am using Holdem Professional 1.09 Beta 8
2. I play only at Betfair for the moment
3. I have clicked on Start auto import button
4. The hand history are shoving in the correct folder and when I restart HM I can get them to the database by clicking on Start auto import button. The problem is getting the stats to the tables.

netsrak
06-22-2009, 01:45 PM
What type of Windows Update?
CCleaner does more than deleting cookies...?
Sounds like you completely messed up your PC - i think you have to uninstall postgresql and Holdemmanager and install it fresh again.

lazyharry
06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi,

Well I did not mess up my computer. Only the normal update for windows. In the same way as updating HM. CCleaner only deleted cookies and internet browser history. I am sure my computer works fine and I do not think the problem is the updates or the cleaner. I downloaded the newest version of HM. You really think I should re-install all of the programs?

netsrak
06-22-2009, 04:24 PM
OK, if you think the rest is fine i think we have to take a look into your PC.
Please send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

lazyharry
06-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi,

I found the fault and fixed it! Thanks for ur help!

netsrak
06-23-2009, 03:16 AM
What was it? Just for information :)

rudenzulrich
06-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi,

I found the fault and fixed it! Thanks for ur help!

What was it? hud is blinking on my machine too

netsrak
06-25-2009, 03:17 AM
I guess a setting in the table preferences

rudenzulrich
06-25-2009, 03:58 AM
I guess a setting in the table preferences

That didn't help. But I have 2 monitors, the laptop's own display, and an external one, and the flickering is only present on the external one.

netsrak
06-25-2009, 04:53 AM
Which version of HM are you using?

rudenzulrich
06-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Which version of HM are you using?

Latest version, 1.09 beta 8

netsrak
06-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Please try the brandnew Beta 09: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

rudenzulrich
06-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Please try the brandnew Beta 09: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I tried with beta9, but the problem still appears...

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, your forum name, and your AIM/MSN/Skype, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings. Or you can use the Quick Support version which doesn't have to be installed.