PDA

View Full Version : 888Poker - problems with importing

Boubben
09-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Hi.

I just started playing on 888poker and I am having some problems with hand importing. At first I didnt notice it, but the majority of the hands I play are not imported. The hud works fine, but the stats are wrong and my graphs and reports in HM are all wrong. Table manager records everything correctly tho. This is really weird, because when I want to replay some of the hands in the replayer, all the information isnt there. Some cards are often missing. Also I noticed that the hand history files are not in the 888 handhistory folder. They are there when i play, but later when I look again they are gone.

Suuupeeer weeeird!!

I have updated HM and the 888poker client. I have also tried to create a new database, but that didnt work.

I hope you can help me :)

Patvs
09-18-2011, 10:01 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

You updated to 1.12.02/1.12.03??

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

Boubben
09-19-2011, 01:02 PM
This might be a retarded question but...
"set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)"
...how do I do this?

I first updated to 1.12.02, but I have now updated to 1.12.03 . Still have the same problem.

I use PostgreSQL 8.4

Sarek
09-19-2011, 02:28 PM
XP http://www.niles.com/support/helpdocs/Changing%20Regional%20Settings%20in%20Windows%20XP .pdf
VISTA Windows Keyboards (Vista) (http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/keyboards/winkeyvista.html)
WINDOWS 7 Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.

Boubben
09-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Ok

I tried that. It did not fix my problem. Just seemed a bit random :P

Boubben
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Problem solved. I had forgotten to change the language to english.