PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats reset when moving to new table

osborn
06-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Hi,
I just bought HE Manager but tested it already longer via the trial version.
I'm playing tournaments on Pokerstars and FullTilt, no cash yet.

How can I force the HUD stats not to reset? So in fact every new game/session the hero and opponent stats are reset. Is there a way also to show accumulated data if I want to?

And why it also reset when I just move to another table within the same tourney? Of course this might can make sense because there I have a new "image" for all. As well they have for me. But that's not always the case, especially when there are players which I already sat on one table before. Especially of my hero stats I want to see at least the overall performance of this tourney and not just on the current table.
I looked already in forum, help, faq, manual..found no answers.

So is there a way to force not to reset the stat always?

Fyi, I just used the 1.08.04 latest build, now running the 1.09 beta version. Same matter there. Even noticed this in 1.07.

Thanks so far
osborn

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 09:51 AM
The HUD will not show you Hero's lifetime stats, only Session stats. For a Villain's stats you can double-click on the note icon to display their Session stats instead of their lifetime numbers.

If your HUD had stats on you are from thousands of hands it would take a long time just for some of the numbers to change a single digit. You can always get your lifetime stats from the HEM or from the Active Player Detail Window. The APDW is a very useful tool - HUD Options > Launch Active Players Detail Window.

osborn
06-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Ah ok thanks, I will try it with the note icon, that would be good.

But anyway the question, why does a new session starts while just changing a table within a MTT? Obviously thats no new session.
So my hero stats should not reset there, neither the Villain's.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 10:32 AM
I would assume the same philosophy of your table image, as seen by someone you have no hands on, being the most important thing is the reason.

I don't play tourney's, but what happens after you get moved to a new table and the HUD has reset to 'Table Stats', if you double-click the note icon will it give you your 'Session Stats'?

osborn
06-22-2009, 10:46 AM
I can't try on this system here now. But I will when I'm on my home system again. But probably it should work with the note icon as you said.

It's just that you then have never your hero stats of one tourney, because you change the table multiple times, and if there is no way to show just real session stats, thats bad then. But ok, no doubt it's more important that this works for Villain's stats.

osborn
06-24-2009, 06:14 AM
Ok I have tested this a bit..this is really a bug. Not sure if it's only in the beta 1.09, but I think to remember I have seen this in 1.08.04 as well.

So the issue is..the HUD stats some kind of reset frequently from time to time during the game (of all Villain's)...I could not figure out when exactly. At least it happens also if I have just one game running, first I thought only when I do multitabling. But seems randomly, not sure yet.
Then after some time it's sets back to correct session stats by itself. Mostly after 2-3 hands again. So it's a bit annoying sometimes, because I always need to take care about the correct stats and it's distracting from playing and that's not what it's supposed to.

I figured out this problem on FTP and PS.

And yes..if I doubleclick the note icon the stats change to overall stats, which is fine. But still this all seems to be really buggy. For example I just sat down on a table on a just entered a tournament (Pstars). There was one guy where I had already stats from a prev. sessions/tourney but I saw the overall stats immediately, without even clicking on the note icon. So where is the consistency here?

netsrak
06-24-2009, 06:27 AM
OK, i will forward this thread to the developers.

Rvg72
06-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi, check your HUD Options - HUD Filters. You likely have it filtered based on # of players so for example if it is 6 handed you might have it setup to only show stats when the player was involved in hands with 5 to 7 players. So when table size changes it looks like stats are resetting but it is really just adjusting to your filters

Roy

osborn
06-25-2009, 03:40 AM
No that's ok. The stats changes also when the table size does not change. Most of the time it's anyway always 9 seated. When it's happens then always when a hand finished and the stats are updated, somehow it gets messed up then from time to time, it looks even that the stats switch between two different session times.
Well I think I will make some screenshot of it, that you can see what I mean, next times it happens. Maybe that will gonna help you more.

osborn
06-25-2009, 06:30 PM
I attached 4 screenshots which are showing the bug perfectly.

Pic1: You can see I played already 28 hands on this table 9, but the opponents just 7, it had reset somehow because this was my initial entry table as well.

Pic2: It had reset a 2nd time, now they have just 1 hands, I have 32, so just 4 hands later.

Pic3: And tada..the original session stats are back correclty..by itself. Now all have 38 hands! Still same table as you can see.

Pic4: A few hands later it had reset them to 17! (exactly 17 hands where between the last reset)

So you have the evidence, same story on PS as well. Hope it helps to resolve it.

osborn

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 11:40 AM
If you have a vista PC please make sure that UAC is completely off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Also make sure you have the latest version 1.09 Beta 12.

osborn
07-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Yes UAC is off for sure. I'll try the latest version next time...