PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on VC Poker

Jolly Oli
09-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi
Auto import working fine but the tables don't show in table manager. I've tried table finder, it finds the table but when I drag the red cross over it nothing happens.
Help please?

Jolly Oli
09-18-2011, 06:22 AM
I've updated to 1.12.03 and tried turning off pemrisisons in UAC.

Patvs
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Re-read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Don't resize the tables, and make sure the lobby language is in English.

What type of tables are you playing on VCpoker?
VCpoker is Entraction or ipoker?? If ipoker: hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the table detection settings.

Jolly Oli
09-18-2011, 02:08 PM
I've tried not resizing tables and the lobby is English. I've read that page again, the table finder comes up with the name of the table (and it says entraction) but when I drag and drop the red cross on to it it just sits over the table name and nothing happens.

I've tried 6/9 seater NLH cash.

Patvs
09-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Right click on the table name in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

Also go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between any of the HUD configurations.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Jolly Oli
09-20-2011, 02:29 AM
The table doesn't appear in table manager. Right clicking it in table finder doesn't do anything.

Player preferences are pretty much default, I don't think I've changed much here.

I'm on Windows 7 & Bullguard internet security. I've added exceptions to the bulldog firewall and windows firewall.

\holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as admin.

How do I check if I have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 please?

netsrak
09-20-2011, 03:34 AM
Please make sure to use the table finder in the correct way.
1. open a table and play at least one hand
2. open the table finder window
3. click on the table in the table finder window to select it
4. drag the red symbol to the middle of the table window. It will move back after you release it but thats ok.
5. close the table finder window with "OK"
6. a message may come up about exenames
7. now the hud should appear.

If that doesn't work:
1) Close Holdemmanager
2) Delete your existing file exenames.txt, so HM will rebuild it to default:
Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again as explained above

Jolly Oli
09-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Tried deleting exenames but still the same. I've been through the first set of steps but at step 4 the red arrow doesn't move back, it just sits wherever I place it. If I try to drop it on a table name it just sits over the table name,

grzehu
09-24-2011, 04:59 PM
There was an update on ipoker and they added hour display above table number, so table number is now lower. Maybe your software(HM) don't recognize it now. On my ipoker skin(Paddy) HUD dont automatically find tables, but i can select them manually. If i am correct soft needs upgrade. Is that the same for you?

olliepower
09-25-2011, 01:15 AM
I am querying some other mods about your issue.

fozzy71
09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Tried deleting exenames but still the same. I've been through the first set of steps but at step 4 the red arrow doesn't move back, it just sits wherever I place it. If I try to drop it on a table name it just sits over the table name,

There was an update on ipoker and they added hour display above table number, so table number is now lower. Maybe your software(HM) don't recognize it now. On my ipoker skin(Paddy) HUD dont automatically find tables, but i can select them manually. If i am correct soft needs upgrade. Is that the same for you?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

grzehu
09-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Downloading 1.12.03c solved problem