PDA

View Full Version : Database Problems

RainbowJJ
06-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Thanks a lot for your replies. I have been able to export and import my poker tracker files.

BUT I have a big problem using Holdem Manager on my computer. I really hope you guys can help me out. Here are some information to show you my situation:

I have succeed installing Holdem Manager and postgreSQL databare, and I have been able to use Holdem Manager, but every time reboot my computer I can not connect to my Database and run Holdem Manager.

I have a Laptop with Windows Vista.

I have installed SQL 8.3

I think I made a mistake be creating a database called Omaha, so now I have 2 databases: "Holdem Manager" and "Omaha"
When I try to log on it tells me that it could not connect to Database "Omaha". I can't choose the "Holdem Manager" database.

I have also tried to delete/remove everything and reinstall the postgreSQL database and Holdem Manager again, but it tells me that the data is already installed.

I really hope somebody is able to help, could it is quite frustrating not get able to use this program....

Best regards
Henrik

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 06:04 AM
What is your current state? You last tried reinstalling postgresql and couldn't?

You must *fully* remove PostgreSQL if you want to install it again.

- Uninstall from control panel.
- manually delete the Program Files\Postgresql folders
- run the command "net user postgres /delete"
- reboot.
- install again, as admin, with UAC off.

What version of HEM are you using? Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Let me know how that goes. If you are still having problems, and we can't sort it out, we will schedule you a teamviewer session.

RainbowJJ
06-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I will try it and see how it works.
I will give a statement at the end of the week.

Best regards
Henrik:)