PDA

View Full Version : HM will not grab hands from PokerStars HH's on my desktop

Gorilla
08-17-2008, 06:45 AM
#1. I have used HM for apx. 1 year.
a. Only on FullTilt and have had no problem getting it work.

#2. I play on PokerStars now
a. I am trying trail version of HM now
b. I looked every where from seach options on HM( configure import) on my computer for PS HH'S BUT COULD NOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE.
c. I changed my PS HH's so they download to my desktop in: 'PokerStars HH's' folder. The hand histories are there and are making it from PS to my desktop folder.
d. From HM import tab to configure auto import I have selected add folders and through search selected the folder on my desktop. It appears in the box as well as my old folder from FullTilt.
e. When I push auto import tab 'table manager' pops up, claims to be importing,shows tables where I am playing but there is no HUD, no stats, and displays that I have played 0 hands at each table.
#3. How do I get HH's from desk top folder imported to HM and Hud displayed on my tables? Thank you.

morny
08-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Your setup seems fine but check this for anything you may have missed

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=147

You cant find the HH on holdem manager so it would indicate a problem with the setup.

If your using Vista can you change the folder location to the default i.e C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ and change it in stars and HM. This can sometimes cause problems with Vista if the files are stored in the Users sections instead of program files.

Also if you dont get this solved then please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Gorilla
08-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Morny , Thank you for your time. I went to PS options and then to instant HH options and then to change folder and then to my C and to PF and then to PS and there is no hand histories folder? How do I change where my HH are sent if I have no C\PF\PS\HH folder?

morny
08-18-2008, 07:19 AM
When you make the change in Pokerstars lobby to send HH to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ then just play a few hands and it will auto create the folder for you.

Gorilla
08-18-2008, 10:50 PM
When you make the change in Pokerstars lobby to send HH to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ then just play a few hands and it will auto create the folder for you.

What I'm trying to say is That when I go to Poker Stars lobby click options, then click instant HH, then click change folder, then click C,. then click program files then click Poker Stars, all that comes up is:

backup
Gx
Snd
Themes
update
updateself

My only option is C:\Program Files\Poker Stars\ ?????

There is nothing that says hand Histories after it? I've played tons of hands with this and still nothing?

morny
08-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Create a folder called HandHistory and then choose it in the pokerstars lobby

Just navigate to C:\Program Files\Poker Stars\ right click and choose > New > folder and rename it HandHistory

backup
Gx
Snd
Themes
update
updateself

Whats this?

Gorilla
08-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Create a folder called HandHistory and then choose it in the pokerstars lobby

Just navigate to C:\Program Files\Poker Stars\ right click and choose > New > folder and rename it HandHistory

Whats this?

Morny - Ok I did this and created the new folder but it still does not work? I've played 2 sessions since and the folder says its still empty so I do not think it is grabbing the hands from PS? Instant HH on PS is set to c\pf\ps\hh\, and on hm it is set to: c\pf\ps\hh+sub folders. Is it a problem that in PS this ends with \ and on hm it ends with +sub floders?

fabio
08-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Please contact me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a teamviewer session so I can help you out with your problem.