no display unless table avgs enabled then just "No bet"
windows xp sp3

Site Options @ FT - Live Tracking enabled
Chat Language - English
Dealer = Everything

See screen shot

netsrak
06-22-2009, 03:43 AM
Sorry, but the screenshot is to small, can't identify anything.

Live tracking FTP is working in Beta 8. So it must be something on your side. Is your FTP Client in English?

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Can you please check the client language as suggested and post a bigger screen shot.

mfm000
06-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Chat laguage is English -
Do you really think I could be mistaken about the chat language?

Full size screen shot iis 409KB .png file and is 6" x 8" in Windows Picture and fax Viewer on my computer.
Your software appears to have convertede it into a smaller image. Not much I cando about that. i have attched the image as .pdf file.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 10:41 AM
I will forward this to the developers to get an answer for you.

netsrak
06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Chat laguage is English -
Do you really think I could be mistaken about the chat language?

We are not talking about the Chat language, we are talking about the client language. Thats a difference!

mfm000
06-22-2009, 07:27 PM
We are not talking about the Chat language, we are talking about the client language. Thats a difference!

Full Tilt has one language option (on the main menu) which affects everything (client display such as menus and chat also) as far as I can tell.

If the chat is English then how is it possible for the "client" not to be English?

netsrak
06-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Good point.
The live tracking works fine for me so it is sth. on your PC.

Can you please try to change the number of pots in the player preferences->appearance for your hud to 1 or 2?

netsrak
06-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Another idea: please check your Auto-Import folder for FTP. It should be something like
c:\program files\fulltilt\handhistory and NOT ..\handhistory\<your user name>

mfm000
06-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Still not working. (See attached .pdf screen shots)

A likely cause is failure of HEM to successfully sublass the FT chat text window. Is there a log entry indicating success or failure to create the hook?
If the hook is not successful does HEM throw an exception?
Can HEM log the dealer chat it parses?

Before you ask: no firewall or AV running ( see screen shot)

netsrak
06-24-2009, 03:27 AM
The live tracking is still a Beta feature. But i think we should have a look at it. Please send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

Mike chops
06-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Can you enable logging (hud options->table prefs) and send the log.txt file from the logs folder. I think you are right about the problem, but I don't have any idea what it could be. If you have any thing that places or moves the table windows that could be it...

mike@holdemmanager.net

mfm000
06-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Can you enable logging (hud options->table prefs) and send the log.txt file from the logs folder. I think you are right about the problem, but I don't have any idea what it could be. If you have any thing that places or moves the table windows that could be it...

mike@holdemmanager.net

Will enable logging
I use the FT "Custom layout" feature to arrange tables on secondary monitor

mfm000
06-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Will enable logging
I use the FT "Custom layout" feature to arrange tables on secondary monitor

Log file emailed

BufFather
06-26-2009, 05:45 PM
did you ever get an answer on this?

I have never got the live tracker to work on FTP.. it just says, "No Bet"
and does not show any odds.

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 06:47 PM
What version are you using? Try updating to the latest beta - 1.09 beta 9.

mfm000
06-26-2009, 09:08 PM
What version are you using? Try updating to the latest beta - 1.09 beta 9.

The logs used 1.09 beta 9

mfm000
06-26-2009, 09:09 PM
did you ever get an answer on this?

I have never got the live tracker to work on FTP.. it just says, "No Bet"
and does not show any odds.

Live Tracking has never worked for me in any version of the software.
Same symptoms as yours.

chap
06-27-2009, 12:34 AM
HM 1.09 Beta 9

Incorrect pot odds calculation when "Include rake in pot odds" is checked under HUD Options -> Table Preferences

It would be nice if this could remain checked and not calculate in a tourney. For now I just uncheck it when playing tourneys.

Does not recognize you posted blinds pre-flop

BB shows Odds of 1.5:1 before any action (should be N/A)
SB shows Odds of 1.5:1 before any action (should be 3.0:1)
All subsequent calculations are incorrect pre-flop

Regarding the "No Bet" issue others have reported - I had not experienced that (or noticed it anyway) before tonight.

When it did happen, I noticed a lot of hard drive activity and a lag at the table just as the previous hand was finishing. The current hand window missed the posting of the blinds and picked up with MP1's action.

Forwarded to the developers.

Still occuring in Beta 10

BufFather
06-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Same symptoms as yours.

yep.. this is the exact same for me

I always use the latest beta version hoping that it will work. right now it's 1.09.09

but still it just says "no bet" I really want to solve this problem, is it possible to setup a teamview or send you some logs or whatever will help you get to the bottom of this problem?

netsrak
06-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Please check all points we mentioned in this thread and if this doesn't help you should wait for the next Betas because "Live tracking" is still a Beta function and the development is on the way.
By the way: for me the live tracking works since 1.09.07beta

bmishler84
06-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Same symptoms as yours.

It has never worked for me either. Just says no bet.

PizzzaTonno
06-29-2009, 03:40 AM
I've got the same problem like the others. Just says "No Bet"

netsrak
06-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Please wait for the next beta. The developers are working on it.

chap
06-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Mike -

I have not seen any specific examples reported where Live Tracking is not working. Here are my two cents.

In STT/MTT play, the few times I have seen No Bet occur is any hand immediately following a player elimination. If you are watching the "This Hand" window, you see no information about the blinds being posted.

I have seen two different outputs in the window, based on the action from the previous hand:

1) Player Y AI pre-flop -> The first action (call/bet/fold) of the next hand is displayed.
2) Player Y AI on river -> The last action of the previous hand is displayed - i.e. Player X CALLS and wins pot, leading to elimination of Player Y.

If you have already identified these issues, please disregard this message.

daedalus 9
06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Just adding myself to the trouble reporters that can't get this running on UB. Will look forward to the next beta release and a hopeful fix. This is a great feature and thanks for all the work to add this.

squalzen
06-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Hi

- Check the language is set to "English"
- Check the chat option is set to "Everything"
- Are you vista user ? does UAC is off ?
- Do yu have a security suite (antivirus, fw, ..) ? try to quit it

mfm000
06-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Newest beta 10 - no change
Still not working - displays only "No bet"
Log file emailed.

Mike chops
06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Can people with live tracking problems try this? Extract it into the holdem manager folder replacing the old file.

daedalus 9
06-30-2009, 08:22 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

The new dll fixed it.

Config Notes: Running beta 10 with new dll on UB.

mfm000
06-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Can people with live tracking problems try this? Extract it into the holdem manager folder replacing the old file.

Using Beta10 & custom DLL:
Live Tracking not startable while HEM running i.e. checking the Live Tracking site option has no effect on the current session.
Upon restarting HEM - no change, just see "No bet"

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 10:24 PM
HM 1.09 Beta 9

Incorrect pot odds calculation when "Include rake in pot odds" is checked under HUD Options -> Table Preferences

It would be nice if this could remain checked and not calculate in a tourney. For now I just uncheck it when playing tourneys.

Does not recognize you posted blinds pre-flop

BB shows Odds of 1.5:1 before any action (should be N/A)
SB shows Odds of 1.5:1 before any action (should be 3.0:1)
All subsequent calculations are incorrect pre-flop

Regarding the "No Bet" issue others have reported - I had not experienced that (or noticed it anyway) before tonight.

When it did happen, I noticed a lot of hard drive activity and a lag at the table just as the previous hand was finishing. The current hand window missed the posting of the blinds and picked up with MP1's action.

Still occuring in Beta 10
^^^

chap
07-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Mike -

Live Tracking on FTP is not picking up the correct bet sizes consistently.

In the attached images, the actual bet size was 300 but interpreted as 330. There was at least one other occasion where I saw a bet size of 315 interpreted as 345.

Note: I tried to report this last night but it did not seem to post successfully. If this is a duplicate post then I have no idea in what thread it exists.

bmishler84
07-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I extracted the download into the HM folder with no change as far as I can tell. Still just shows no bet, and when clicked, it is just blank for "this hand", but will show the previous ones.

BufFather
07-02-2009, 12:56 AM

and I was hoping this would do it.. but still see.. "no bet"
I am using 1.09.beta11a

I even tried deleting the .dll all together to see what happen and it still show no bet after I restarted the program.

any more suggestion?

Atkinator
07-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm having the same issue re: no bet for pot odds feature on Full tilt, and I'm on beta 12 now...

mfm000
07-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Still just "No bet" with Beta 12 for Live Tracking on FT

BufFather
07-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Still just "No bet" with Beta 12 for Live Tracking on FT

Still no luck with beta 13....

I am open to do a teamview to help solve this problem with anybody from the HM support team.. let's get this problem fix as I am sure it can not be that complex of an issue to solve.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 06:22 PM
I have no experience with the live tracking feature yet (busto on FTP), so I am going to ask that you contact fabio for that. Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

antneye
07-09-2009, 12:33 AM
I just dl'd beta 14a since the latest T update broke 1.08.......not thrilled to have to dl a beta, but since you put the fix in the beta only I had no choice........oh well.

Anyways, since im now a beta tester.........Live tracking is not working or me either. I read this thread, but no luck...any ideas?

Edit: Ater importing the DLL posted I now get "no bet" but nothing else.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 12:38 AM
I will forward this thread to Mike again for some assistance.

Mike chops
07-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Live tracking won't be working for a while. FTP have gone out of their way to make it difficult. I have a feeling that even if we are able to hack the chatbox again, they would take further measures.

We will wait until things settle down a bit before attempting to fix it.

logrezzio
07-11-2009, 08:13 AM
I am having trouble with accurate counting of hands and money won. Have been recording opening and closing amounts before play and this morning it said I won .65 when I really won 32.00. Hand totals seemed to be short too. Never had any problems before this FT update

netsrak
07-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Which version?

logrezzio
07-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I have Version 1.09 Beta 15....should I upgrade or am I doing something wrong?

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I have Version 1.09 Beta 15....should I upgrade or am I doing something wrong?

Live tracking won't be working for a while. FTP have gone out of their way to make it difficult. I have a feeling that even if we are able to hack the chatbox again, they would take further measures.

We will wait until things settle down a bit before attempting to fix it.

^^