PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards problem

Llanlad
09-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone

I seem to be having a problem saving the mucked cards location.

I open a table and then click on HUD options / table preferences, tick Card and Alignment Edit and then move the appropriate seat numbers to the correct place according to who won and lost money in the previous pot etc ..

I then apply, un-tick card and Alignment Edit and Done.

But every time i play i get the mucked hands showing at the bottom with certain tables.

Ive tried all 3 scrape methods and its the same thing ..do i have to select lock the layout ?

Im using XP and version 1.12.03

Thanks

Patvs
09-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Playing on which pokersite?

Do you click FILE--> SAVE POSITIONS in TableManager, after moving the mucked cards?
Do you have the seating preferences setup for this site?: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Is HoldemManager correctly detecting the 6max tables as 6max, or for example 9max table as 9max (and not as 10max)?

Llanlad
09-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Im playing on the ipoker network.

I do not save positions in table manager after moving the mucked cards , i will try that today.

I do have the seating preferences set up and the HUD stats are in the right place.

Im only playing 6 max and when i when i try and move the mucked cards to the correct place there does seem to be additional seat numbers for a full ring table ...i pressume thats normal.

Patvs
09-18-2011, 10:30 AM
in HoldemManager: hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the detect table settings.

Llanlad
09-18-2011, 01:17 PM
in HoldemManager: hud options--> site options--> ipoker--> change the detect table settings.
I have nothing ticked here ..

Change to what ? ... Attempt to detect 6-max tables ?

Llanlad
09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Its ok .... things seem to be behaving now thanks :)