PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker HUD shows false winrate

loki
06-21-2009, 10:26 PM
I have a lot of datamined hands for ipoker but the HUD shows all players as big losers and the winrate corresponds to them being losers. That's for every single player including the regulars. I searched but couldn't find a thread about that. Thanks.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Is this cash games, tourneys, or both? What version of HEM are you using.? It might be a good idea to try the latest beta - 1.09 beta 8 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

loki
06-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm using 1.08.04. Cash only. The files are imported from an xml file. I've had the same problem with previous versions of HEM. The problem exists only with datamined hands. The hands that I take part in give the correct winrate. I could try the beta. Has there been an ipoker improvement in it?

netsrak
06-22-2009, 03:29 AM
You could give the latest beta a try. But i think there were no issues with Ipoker hands.
Where are this hands from?
Are you sure they are correct?

loki
06-22-2009, 05:07 AM
I'm just going to assume the data is correct and most regulars are losing players. It's only a 2-month sample so there might be an error there. I'll get the new beta just in case. Thanks for the help.