PDA

View Full Version : tourney selection and hands

3cent
06-21-2009, 08:48 PM
I simply couldnt find a way to re-view ( replay) hands that i play in a particular tourney.

HEM do have them, because they are imported but after the tourney is done , when i return in HEM , i cannot select a specific tourney to see the hands played from start to finish.

instead , i get an absolutely ridicule stat about how many chips i won for every blind level i played, A SUM FOR ALL TOURNEYS played in a specific period of time.

how i or anyone could be interested in how many chips he won in last 10 tourneys he played . absurd.

also , as proof of inexistence the manual pdf, user guide shows nice screenshots with all tabs in the menu EXCEPT TOURNEY TAB.

im not interested in sessions either, when related to tourneys, nor in last 100 hands played , because i may play 6 different tourneys at a time, and a list with all hands played is obviously out of line. a tourney cannot be mixed with another , is an entity. if you get my drift. :D

added note there isnt any column with a tourney id. how a database could work in such conditions i wonder. ( or maybe postgresql has a field with tourney id, but the specific field dont surface on the visual interface, which of course is mighty HEM)

thanks for comments, i hope im the one who's wrong and admin will show me
right way to see hands in tourney id:151564462 ( or xyz number lol).

thanks

fabio
06-21-2009, 09:02 PM
I have forwarded your problem to the developer, he will answer you ASAP

Rvg72
06-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Are you using an older version? Recent versions have a tourney results tab with a Dataview section that will show individual tourneys. Click on one of those and you will see the hands for that tourney
Roy