PDA

View Full Version : HEM date filter: Today gone wrong

Myth_Dark
06-21-2009, 07:02 PM
My today filter is a bit wrong. It comes with a lot of hands that i haven't played.
But if i pick a specific day it's all right. Also if i pick "this month" there is nothing wrong.

And i quite sure it's the same hands. If i delete them will they auto import again?

All are played at iPokers PLO 1/2 tables.

fabio
06-21-2009, 09:42 PM
iPoker uses GMT timezone, where are you located?

Myth_Dark
06-22-2009, 12:01 PM
iPoker uses GMT timezone, where are you located?

I have set the rigth time zone, but it doesnt matter what day it is. The same 15-20 hands in the top are the same.

netsrak
06-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Have you checked Options > Miscellaneous Options > Set Day Starts At...

Myth_Dark
06-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Have you checked Options > Miscellaneous Options > Set Day Starts At...

Yes. That's not it.
Doesnt matter what day it is. It's the same hands that are on the top.

netsrak
06-23-2009, 03:28 AM
Always the same hands?
Strange - seems to be sth wrong with this hands.
Maybe you should delete this hands from your database or create a new database with a reimport of the hands.

Myth_Dark
06-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Always the same hands?
Strange - seems to be sth wrong with this hands.
Maybe you should delete this hands from your database or create a new database with a reimport of the hands.

Yea its the same hands.
And thats why I asked if I could just delete them and reimport. I dont know if the imported hands are delete from the hand history file.

As i said its all played at iPoker.

netsrak
06-23-2009, 10:32 AM
The safest way would be to create a new database and import all hands again. But this could take a long time depending of the number of hands in your database.

For deletion you should use Options->Purge Hands to remove the hands completely.

Normally the hand histories should be moved to your configured archive folder (default: c:\hmarchive). From there you can import them manually again.