PDA

View Full Version : No hands imported

rodrinho10
06-21-2009, 04:22 PM
I've just bought and installed HM +HMPLO.

I play in Unibet and I have configured the autoimport folder as explained in the FAQ. I have also imported the folders from my hard disk and some hands suppose to be imported.

Anyway, the fact is that no hands seem to be imported because I cant see any hand on "cash games" and neather select the "player name".

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 04:29 PM
What version of HEM are you using - read the version number from the Title Bar.

Did it say that some hands imported? Did it give any errors? Does the Players tab have a number of players in parentheses?

rodrinho10
06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Version: 1.08.04

Some hands were imported manually (not with autoimport) with no errors.

There are 0 players on the player tab.

I attach a printscreen of my autoimport configuration.

ThankS!!

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I am not familiar with microgaming but there is typically a folder inside of the poker client called \Hand History\, that would be after the \poker\unibetpokerMPP\Hand History or similar. You also need to check the box to 'import from sub-folders'.

You should probably update to the latest beta version as well - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Piper
06-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Hey Fozzy, I play on PokerTime which is also Microgaming. I followed the instructions in the FAQ on setting up the hand history import, but it imports only holdem hands and not omaha. I have both most updated versions. Is Omaha supported on microgaming?

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey Fozzy, I play on PokerTime which is also Microgaming. I followed the instructions in the FAQ on setting up the hand history import, but it imports only holdem hands and not omaha. I have both most updated versions. Is Omaha supported on microgaming?

Do you have version 1.09 beta 9? The download link is a couple posts above this one. I sent your question to the developer, cuz I don't know for certain myself.

Piper
06-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Yes I have that version. Thx, I will check back to this thread later.