PDA

View Full Version : selective purge,export

Shloogy
08-17-2008, 05:31 AM
1.any plans on adding features such as selective export in the near feature?

i.e i want to export my observed hh from nl5-10 6max

also selective purge - to delete from sepcific limit and [B]table size[B]

2.almost forgot...every time that i sit down at a table (on stars, didnt check it on FT yet) the HUD is misplacing it's position, and just when im being dealt one or two hands its correcting its position.is this normal or can it be fixed?

thanks in advance

morny
08-17-2008, 07:38 AM
1) Yes, these features are on the to do list

2) Sounds like preferred seating kikcing in late, 2 things might help. First go to Hud Options > Setup hero Names and add your sn and also add this to your auto import folders C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click subfolders and move processed files.

Shloogy
08-17-2008, 08:56 AM
its not kikin late, stats being displayed correctly only when im being dealt after 2-4 hands.

Shloogy
08-17-2008, 09:00 AM
oh and those two options u where mentioned where already set up.

maybe its due to my custom locationing settings that i have set ? ( in previous posts i have mentioned that stats are being displayed not only in the wrong place, also spread around the entire table without any reasonable connection)

morny
08-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Do stats appear when you have the table open before you take a seat. If not make sure "Hud Options > Disable Hud When there is no hero" set to NOT ticked

Shloogy
08-17-2008, 09:23 AM
yes stats appear before i even take a chair. (but on the wrong places)

morny
08-18-2008, 06:51 AM
When you have preferred seating set this will happen unfortunately as it cant figure out the correct seating until your sitting down. Maybe setting your AutoImportTimerDuration setting in your holdemmanager.config file a small bit lower might help it recognise quicker.

Also sometimes firewall/viruses scan every file processed which can slow down how quick HM imports things so make sure youve setup your firewall/viruses to give holdem manager the correct permissions