PDA

View Full Version : No HUD but stats Ok in Reports and Graphs

Furisern
09-16-2011, 06:29 PM
I have not been playing for 2 months, on Poker Stars. I start it, download last update. I start HM, stats displayed in all screens (Reports, Graph, Sessions, ...) but no HUD. I downloaded and installed last HM update. No change.
What's wrong ?

Furisern
09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
I tried this
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

but it does not always work if I change tables. I have to stop HM and restart the table player and it keeps the previous table until I try numerous times

Patvs
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.12.03.exe

Furisern
09-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Thx but not thx.
As already said:
I downloaded and installed last HM update. No change.
Could you please read my post and avoid to give me the stupid by defect answer because I think that HM is a great software but you are doing so I think I should ask my money back.
Please tell me something that helps and stop thinking I'm stupid

Furisern
09-17-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm trying to play 2 tables and that's a insuferable mess. Really weird.
And nobody likes to waste its time and its money on a poker site because a tracker that is supposed to be the best do not simply give you an HUD.

Patvs
09-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

When you start HoldemManager it shows it's 1.12.03?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.