PDA

View Full Version : Omaha 3b/F3/AF stat ranges??

4entourage
06-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Still looking for good Omaha stat ranges for a few items...
My HUD is as follows:

Name/Hands/Profit
VP / PFR /LM /AF
3B /CR_F /FCB
F3 /WTSD /WSD+
AF%_F / AF%_T AF%_R

What I need help on is :
Name/Hands/Profit
VP / PFR / LM / AF
3B /CR_F /FCB
F3/WTSD/WSD+
AF%_F / AF%_T AF%_R

I use 4 colors.
Red - tight
Orange - Semi-tight
Yellow - Looser
Green - Easy money

Is a 3bet "6.3" a lot? Is 4.1 a lot? (For omaha)
Is AF of "4" high? Is 2 low?(For omaha)
Is Check Raise flop of 10 average? (For omaha)
Is F3 of "43" high? So anytime he raises and I re-riase -- that means 43% of the time he folds right? So 57% of the time he calls? (For omaha)

What are good omaha ranges for those 4 ranges?

marodoren
06-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Go to the player tab and run a report that displays the stat you are looking for. Look at the average in the bottom and quickly compare the differences between players and you get a good idea for color ranges in your HUD.

When you study that small 3bet and 4bet numbers remember that AAxx is something like 2.2% (don't remember) and take it from there.

4entourage
06-21-2009, 08:29 PM
What about figures that aren't in there like "Flop Check-Raise" or Agg factor percent's based on Flop/Turn/River Is there a way to add those to the stats already under the player summary??

4entourage
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
What about figures that aren't in there like "Flop Check-Raise" or Agg factor percent's based on Flop/Turn/River Is there a way to add those to the stats already under the player summary??

????

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 10:49 PM
I would try to find solid winning players from the Players Report you ran. Then Right-Click > Select This Player. Now you can either get the stats from the reports tab, or turn on the stat(s) you are unsure of in the hud preferences and watch some hands in the replayer to see what his stats are in the HUD.