PDA

View Full Version : bwin no hud

r8b8l
06-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Everything is working fine with
Betfair Poker Stars and Everest ,but i can`t get the hud to show up in Bwin.

In Table manager ,table finder i can see the table i`m playing ,but the red triangles\cross is not working, nothing happens when i drag end drop it to table (Yes i read the faq and have done everything for table finder and Bwin faq also).
The hands are importing fine i see them and can play them afterwards with replayer but the hud does not show up .

What can possible be my problem here ?

morny
06-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Are you using the table finder correctly, its important that you both drop the triangle on the table and also select it in the table manager as per this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

r8b8l
06-22-2009, 10:32 AM
I think i`m using table finder corectly , i drop the triangle on the table highlight the name in table finder ,but the triangle just stay there where i put him ,in the table manager the name of the table is not showing only in table finder ,also when i run table scanner i have" skin not found "for ongame ,but the more important thing is to make the hud show in tables.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using 1.09 beta 8

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? the problem is only on Bwin ,everywhere else is ok

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? not it did not work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? xp

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? yes

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 10:48 AM
It seems to be an issue for everyone. Please see the recent posts in the current beta thread - http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=11641