PDA

View Full Version : importing files works but no hands are imported

Nouska1976
06-21-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi,

For me too importing files works but no hands are imported.
I have Vistaand UAC is off. I run HM as administrator and when I start up a cash game and run auto import I see HM imports the new files, but at the same time I get the notification, Files imported: 1 of 1, hands: 0, Errors: 1

When I want to start the hud and I want to use table finder, it says it can't find any imported hands.

Next to that, I have a folder with LOADS of Stars hands which I imported manually, but my nickname is not known in HM so I can't add it to my personal alias for all my different nicknames at the various poker clients.

I was thinking about deleting PostgreSQL fully and to reinstall the latest version of this database software and start all over.

Don't know if that could be a solution or If that will make things generally worse??

Please help me as I have been trying a few days to get it running and 3 days of my trial periode have been flushed without using HM

thanks!

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Did you get this resolved? If not, please post the version of HEM you are using, and the poker site.

Nouska1976
06-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Did you get this resolved? If not, please post the version of HEM you are using, and the poker site.

Hi fozzy,

No I didn't get this resolved yet. I am working with HM Trial 1.09 beta 7. I mostly play at Full Tilt, an Ipoker skin and Pokerstars.

I thought about completely deleting PostgreSQL and reinstalling it.
Would like to know if that could be a probable solution or if that will make things generally worse...

thanks

netsrak
06-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Before deleting Postgresql try to create a new database and import the hands into this fresh database.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 05:26 AM
What firewall are you using? Have you tried setting an exception for HEM in the firewall? Can you try uninstalling the firewall, rebooting, and see if it works. Also try a new DB as the previous poster suggested. If that doesn't work we may need to schedule a teamviewer session to try and get you up and running.

Nouska1976
06-22-2009, 05:57 AM
Before deleting Postgresql try to create a new database and import the hands into this fresh database.

Too late :) I deleted PostgreSQL AND HM and cleared my laptop.

I downloaded the PostgrSQL and HM trial version again and installed both again.

So now I have a fresh PostgrSQL database and HM has been repaired so the original 15 day trial is active again (11 days left). Instead of the previous beta version I am currently running HM Trial 1.08.04 .

I have played on a cash table on CD Poker AND on Full Tilt and the hud is working properly as well as importing hands.

Now I only seem to be having trouble with the PokerStars HandHistories.
I have even tried playing on the account of my girlfriend, just to see if it only doesn't work with my personal nickname or something but it's with both accounts.

I do get the message that the files have been imported, but no hands are imported???

And furthermore, I just noticed the hands I played a few minutes ago in a cash game on stars aren't saved onto my laptop.... therefore obvioulsy also not imported into HM

that's the current status for me now.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 06:06 AM
You need to update to the latest beta version for it to work with the latest stars updates. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Nouska1976
06-22-2009, 06:31 AM
You need to update to the latest beta version for it to work with the latest stars updates. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

done.

the only problem now is that stars isn't saving my hh anymore.....
really weird.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Have you checked your pokerstars folder to be sure the HH are being written, and the auto import folder config in hem?

If yes to both of those questions, please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can setup a teamviewer session.

Nouska1976
06-23-2009, 03:33 PM
just wanted to let you know the problem is fixed. For some strange reason pokerstars stopped saving my HH in the designated folder. I created a new folder on my desktop and changed the settings both for stars as HM and now it works like a charm!

I do have another question but I will post a new topic for that one... thanks for the help regarding this topic