PDA

View Full Version : PS stats not displayed

ZlatiPrst
06-21-2009, 02:36 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta7

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes. C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\SLOligarh

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes and it works.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Using XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

Morny told me to start a new thread if the HM update wont fix my problem. The problem is that stats don't pop up when I play HU SNGs, I have to use table manager.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Can you please try the newest beta from last night - 1.09 b8

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If that doesn't work we may need to schedule a TeamViewer session to see what's going on first hand.

ZlatiPrst
06-22-2009, 03:15 AM
I tried the latest version, still nothing. I have to use table tracker to see stats on my tables.

netsrak
06-22-2009, 03:46 AM
If we talk about MTT and SnGs you need the english stars client not only english handhistories.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 05:36 AM
What firewall are you using? Have you set an exception for HEM and HEM HUD? Can you try uninstalling the firewall completely and rebooting?

ZlatiPrst
06-23-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm not using a firewall. And even if I would, I don't think that is the problem. My HUD works fine when I play cash games, it doesn't work when I play SNGs. It also works on the replayer window of the SNGs, which is a little bizarre.

So... I told you everything for the second time now. I posted my problem in another thread and you told me to start a new thread and answer your default questions. I did everything you have asked me to do and gave you all the information. My problem has been going on for a week and I see I'm not the only one with the same problem. I don't want to be rude, but please let me know if you are anywhere close to the solution, because I think the problem is on your side, not mine. I paid for the program and I would at least like to know what is going on and why my program is not working properly.

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 01:09 AM
The issue with the hud only working on cash games was fixed in 1.09 beta 7. I am running beta 8 on an XP machine with no issues.

If that doesn't work we may need to schedule a TeamViewer session to see what's going on first hand.

I apologize for all the problems. Please email fabio@holdemmanager with a link to this thread to schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx) remote support session.

MrMelby
06-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Actually, it won't import the PokerStars HH file.

1.09 beta8

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars is the only one I have checked

Yes

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\MrMelby\MrMelby

No

Have not tried, but they imported yesterday.

Yes and it works.

Yes

Using XP

Yes

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Actually, it won't import the PokerStars HH file.

1.09 beta8

PokerStars is the only one I have checked

Yes

Yes

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\MrMelby\MrMelby

No

Have not tried, but they imported yesterday.

Yes and it works.

Yes

Using XP

Yes

Are you the OP of this thread (ZlatiPrst)?? Or just similar issues?? If the latter, I will move this to it's own thread so it's easier to follow.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, your forum name, and your AIM/MSN/Skype, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com)session.

fozzy71
06-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Quoted, with permission, from email:

> Hi, thanks for your prompt response.

I am not the OP of the thread. Just a similar issue.

I created a new database, restarted PS, restarted HM, and the issue was
gone for the tournament that I played. Somehow, I guess, the original database
got corrupted when I installed the beta update to HM.

So, I think all is well now.

ZlatiPrst
06-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that my problem is fixed and I was the one responsible for the problem, I was installing the patches into the wrong folder.

I would really like to thank Fozzy an Fabio for promptness and effectiveness.

Take care.