PDA

View Full Version : Tournament info incorrect, and does not show up in dataview.

mongomongoose
06-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Nevermind about title, finally got it to show (Even though I knew it was partly due to below).

Any reason or way to prevent some 90 man games being listed as 91 players when the T summary is imported?

Actually this is happening about 25-30% of the time since yesterday, cant remember if any of the others I fixed was before then or not. Import the summaries and it gets listed as having 91 instead of 90.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 06:40 AM
What version of HEM are you using and what site are you having the issues with?

mongomongoose
06-21-2009, 06:48 AM
HEM 1.09 Beta 7, due to hud issues after site update the last time.
Pokerstars is the site.

The last 50 or so that was imported I tried to see if anything was common between the ones that got messed up but does not seem to be. IE ITM/Non ITM, similar finish position, game at start/middle/end of the summary etc... does not seem to matter. Its like it is just randomly happening.

If anything specific to check on, let me know and after I run today will check it as I manually fixed them all that is imported up to now.

Trying to remember more info, not positive about this. It might had started with the Beta 6 or 7 update, as I *think* the ones affected was since then, for sure any before 1.5-2 months ago was not but just fixed them and did not pay attention to the dates. I know I updated to beta 7 on the 19th, but not sure about beta 6 (Still had to manually attach only the 90 man games so the hud would work with beta 6 is the reason I went to beta 7). Not positive, but pretty sure some of them would had been imported when beta 6 was running, but for sure beta 7 does it as it did it less than a few hours ago when I imported 33 at once and some was messed up, then imported the last two that needed importing, and one of the last 2 was messed up as well.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 07:30 AM
OK - I will forward this to fabio and ask for his assistance. One of us should respond shortly. If we don't, please feel free to bump this and hurry us along.

You can try the 1.09 beta 8 that Roy just released last night, if you want to try something while waiting for a reply.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

mongomongoose
06-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Ok, will try it, did not check to see if another had been released since it was only a few days ago I had updated.

Will update if it solved it or not some time tonight/early tomorrow morning.

mongomongoose
06-21-2009, 12:51 PM
3 of 19 came up as 91 players after updating to the latest beta.

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Can you try creating a new DB and import the files to the new DB without the errors? If that doesn't work, please send an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, so he can setup a TeamViewer session.

mongomongoose
06-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. 9/66 45 man games is showing as having 46 people in them. Created a new DB, imported the hands, imported the summaries within the last hour.

netsrak
06-29-2009, 03:19 AM
Mail the tourney hands together with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net. They will take a look into this.