PDA

View Full Version : Update All Filters to Session Date and Time Range doesn't work.

jasperdgg
09-16-2011, 03:52 AM
When I right-click the session and choose this option, nothing happens. Using 1.12.02, just upgraded, didn't work in previous version either. On WinXP.

Patvs
09-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Use the refresh button instead, if you want to apply filters to a new session/time/date range.

jasperdgg
09-17-2011, 01:17 AM
I don't know what you're trying to say. So this function basically doesn't work and I should select the date/time range manually?

Sarek
09-17-2011, 03:44 AM
Simply press Refresh button

jasperdgg
09-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Simply repeating what the previous guy said does not help fix the problem.

Here's what I'm trying to do:
I want the 'reports' tab to show just the stats for a particular session. In some distant past I recall simply going to the 'session' tab, right clicking the session, clicking "Update All Filters to Session Date and Time Range" and voila, the 'report' tab would now only show the data from that session.

When I do this now, however, nothing happens. No amount of clicking 'refresh' resolves the issue.

Patvs
09-17-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't think the "Update All Filters to Session Date and Time Range" has ever worked.

You'll have to use the date filter: use the BETWEEN filter to manually select the start time and end time of the session.

jasperdgg
09-18-2011, 01:05 AM
I have a vague recollection of it working a long time ago, but I could be wrong. How about removing the option when it doesn't do anything anyway? It's kind of ridiculous that this has been there since forever and has never worked. Or fix it, of course.