PDA

View Full Version : hud on wrong people.

doghouse
06-20-2009, 06:31 PM
my hud comes up on all the wrong people when i start up and when i move to another table. ft is better than stars. i have to manually move the hud to each player.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 11:04 PM
You need to set your preferred sears in the pokerstars client - Options > Preferred Seat - First seat right of the chip tray is seat 1, and it goes clockwise.

Now you need to set your HEM preferred seats to match - HEM > HUD Options > Seating Preferences > Pokerstars

Also make sure you have 'pre-fetch' turned on - HEM > HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > Check the 'Pre-fetch one hand' box

-Also make sure these items are checked/unchecked accordingly:

HUD Options > Player Preferences > Make sure 'Fix my stats position' is Un-Checked

HUD Options > Table Preferences Un-Check 'Force Ontop'

-Now you should be able to start auto import, relaunch the HUD, and open a table of holdem and get the stats to pop up within 1 or 2 hands.

Now you will want to Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag (holding all 3 buttons) the stat panels into their proper positions.

Table Manager > File > Save Positions

Close that table, open a new table, and see if the stat panels are fixed. If they seem to be in the correct position, try playing an orbit or two of micro-stakes to see if it works as well.

pgatour34520
06-21-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm suffering from the exact same problem. My HUD is fine, and then when I get moved tables in a tourney, or open a new one it scatters the box in a completely random fashion. I've done everything you've suggested and it makes no difference. This problem came about suddenly too, as it was working fine for months and then all of a sudden started messing up.

Any other suggestions?

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm suffering from the exact same problem. My HUD is fine, and then when I get moved tables in a tourney, or open a new one it scatters the box in a completely random fashion. I've done everything you've suggested and it makes no difference. This problem came about suddenly too, as it was working fine for months and then all of a sudden started messing up.

Any other suggestions?

Send me an email to fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with your AIM/MSN/Skype name, and a link to this thread, so we can schedule a TeamViewer session to see if I can get you up and running.

doghouse
06-21-2009, 10:04 PM
i did what you said and still scatters them all over. takes 2 hands to get them in place, just about the time u get moved to another table and have to start all over again. lol

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 10:19 PM
What site are you playing on and what version of HEm are you using?

Try this FAQ and let me know if it helps - My HUD is getting messed up and stats keep moving. What can I do? (http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96)

If you still have issues after that we will setup a teamviewer session to get you sorted out.

doghouse
06-22-2009, 10:07 AM
playing poker stars and the latest 108.04 with updates. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. tried the latest suggestons and that didn't help. using vista home premieum 64 bit. also playing on full tilt and it comes up usually one position off not scattered.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 10:35 AM
You need the latest beta version to work with the latest stars updates - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

doghouse
06-22-2009, 01:58 PM
ok did the latest beta ver. still scatters them all over.

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Send an email to me - fozzy@holdemmanager.net - so we can schedule a teamviewer session. Please include a link to this thread and your preferred Instant Messenger client. You will want the full/free version of TeamViewer and AIM, MSN, or Skype so we can IM.