PDA

View Full Version : insanely slow import at start of session + HUD not updating.

jeankenissan
09-15-2011, 08:38 PM
So ever since i'm back from holiday i've had this weird thing with HEM that i never had before but basically when i open and click on "start auto import" it always says sth in the lines of "280 folders found 4/11 parts of large file have been processed and it takes hours (literally). During all this time my hud is not working untill all of a sudden the hud pops up with all the stats of the session etc but from then on it stays the same (stats not updating) and HEM keeps importing and importing very slow...
Can't be the laptop or anything since it's brand new and very fast, i also updated my hem to 1.12.02. Any idea what's causing this?

Patvs
09-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Move the files that are "stuck" in your auto import folders to your archive folder.

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/holdemmanager.config file?

jeankenissan
09-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Move the files that are "stuck" in your auto import folders to your archive folder.

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/holdemmanager.config file?

how do i move the files that are stuck? And attach the config file to what? I'm sorry but i'm a total HEM/tech noob, i have no idea what you're talking about.

Patvs
09-15-2011, 10:44 PM
options--> configure auto import folder
Go into those folders, and move the files that are stuck in them to the archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

Also go into the HoldemManager/Config folder and attach the holdemmanager.config file.

jeankenissan
09-15-2011, 11:19 PM
hey so moving the files to archive folder seemed to have solved the problem even before i did anything to the config file. Is it a good idea to move these files to archive on a regular basis because it's something i've never done in 3 years but never had a problem like this? Also should still attach the config file and if so attach to what because i don't really understand what you mean wth this.
Thx for the help so far

netsrak
09-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Usually the auto-import automatically moves the files to the archive 15 mins after the last access.
If this is working again with new hands there is no need for the holdemmanager.config.
If its still not working we need the file to check your settings.
Attach means you can add files to your forum posts in the advanced message editing mode. There is a button for this function (the paperclip symbol) above the message window.

If you are unsure how this works send the file with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com