PDA

View Full Version : 9 Max

PeaceFr0g
06-20-2009, 05:36 PM
I started playing some 9 max tables on Stars and can't get the popup stats to align correctly. Worked perfectly at 6max. My preferred seat is #4 (I think.. I'm assuming the upper right seat is #1). I've looked in the HUD setup and set my preferred seat and can't think of anything else I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 05:58 PM
What site are you playing on? and what seat exactly are you setting it for? You have the preferred seating set in your poker client, and HEM? It might be easiest to post a couple of screen shots.

PeaceFr0g
06-20-2009, 06:06 PM
What site are you playing on? and what seat exactly are you setting it for? You have the preferred seating set in your poker client, and HEM? It might be easiest to post a couple of screen shots.

Sorry... The site is Stars and have my preferred seat set in a 9max game as #4 on both the Stars client and in HEM. At least I'm pretty sure it's 4. If the seat directly right of the chip rack is #1, then I'm #4. My Screen name is PeaceFr0g. I just opened a table and sat down to give you an idea. If you need a snapshot with the stats I can do that later. Basically, they are not aligning properly under the right players and are all over the place. Thanks again for your help. I was also kind of hoping that someone had a 9max configured that I could use. I'm sure I don't have the ideal stats set for NL. I'm primarily a limit player trying to learn NL.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I have a feeling that you re-arranged them long ago, before you set your preferred seating. Make sure you have stars set to 'pre-fetch' one hand, so you can get HUD stats w/o having to sit. Then open a table, with the import and HUD running. Use Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag to position all the stats properly, and go to the Table Manager > File > Save Positions. Then close that table and open a new one, to see if the stats are correct.

PeaceFr0g
06-22-2009, 10:14 AM
I have a feeling that you re-arranged them long ago, before you set your preferred seating. Make sure you have stars set to 'pre-fetch' one hand, so you can get HUD stats w/o having to sit. Then open a table, with the import and HUD running. Use Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag to position all the stats properly, and go to the Table Manager > File > Save Positions. Then close that table and open a new one, to see if the stats are correct.

Thanks for the help fozzy. Table Manager > File > Save Positions did the trick.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to set stats *around* a player (instead of them being all together in 1 box). Like vpivp upper left of player, pfr on the right of player, etc. Can you link me to someone's fairly simple NL set up? Thanks again!

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 10:40 AM
What you need to do is check the box to turn on Multiple Panels, under HUD Options > Player Preferences. Then you can add 'New Panels' in addition to 'New Lines'. Make sure that the first item listed under 'Display these stats:' is a stat, and not a new panel, otherwise your little note icon will be on it's own panel.

You might be able to find some nice multi-panel hud configs in that section of the forum - http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19