PDA

View Full Version : Help! Replaying Marked Hands by creating a new Sessions

asandmanvertigo
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Hello,

I want to use the Replayer to review marked hands with my coach. These hands that I want to review will include many different sessions and dates, I want to put all these marked hands in one session so I can replay them one after another.

Essentially I have 2 types of marked hands, type1 is hands for myself, and type2 is hands for my coach. I do not want to get the 2 types mixed up.

I thought about copy pasting all type2 marked hands into a new clipboard, and then putting this textfile into my Pokerclient import folder.
This way HEM will import these marked hands as a new session, and I can easily replay only the hands I want for my coach.

Here is a question: Will this screw up my HEM stats, because now I have imported the same hands twice. Will HEM double count the stats and the amount of money won and lost, or will HEM be able to recognize that they are the same hands. I really don't want to screw up my HEM stats.

Please help, and also let me know if there is another way to do what I want to do.

Sarek
09-15-2011, 12:59 PM
1) Don't use autoimport for such import. Press Import from folder instead.
2) HM will recognize all these hands as dublicates and won't import them at all.
Create new database for them.

a.k.a.Also
09-15-2011, 02:27 PM
I too thought that new db would be the easiest method.
The big drawback I guess is that the stats will be useless.

HM2 is the solution - will let you attach different tags when you mark hands for later filter/review.