PDA

View Full Version : Why no tournie HUD?

heyguy
06-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm new to HEM, it worked fine in limit Hold-em, I just entered a tournament and am getting nothing. Someone please tell me what to do quick!

coelho
06-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm new to HEM, it worked fine in limit Hold-em, I just entered a tournament and am getting nothing. Someone please tell me what to do quick!

If the HUD doesn't appear automaticly, you can manually add it by using the Table Finder. Select in the Table Manager window option TABLE > TABLE FINDER. Drag and drop the red cross on your tourney window, single click in the Table Finder window the correct table name (so it's selected), and click OK. That should do the trick.

heyguy
06-20-2009, 03:39 PM
If the HUD doesn't appear automaticly, you can manually add it by using the Table Finder. Select in the Table Manager window option TABLE > TABLE FINDER. Drag and drop the red cross on your tourney window, single click in the Table Finder window the correct table name (so it's selected), and click OK. That should do the trick.

I have a "Table Preferences" and "Table Scanner" but no Table manager. Apparently "Table Scanner" is just for show, I can't get it to do anything. What's wierd is when I use the PokerStars replay option I get the HUD display, I just don't get in when I need it.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 04:37 PM
You open the Table Manager by going to: HUD Options > Relaunch HUD

Make sure you have updated to the latest beta. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

heyguy
06-21-2009, 08:09 AM
You open the Table Manager by going to: HUD Options > Relaunch HUD

Make sure you have updated to the latest beta. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

I downloaded and installed both the database and HEM last week, is an update necessary?

morny
06-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes because stars released an update so you need the new patch to fix it

heyguy
06-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Not a whole lot of details to provide--I start HEM, I click on "Start Auto Import", I play at a PokerStars limit game and the HUD that I tailored to my preferences appears, updates, in general does everything I expect it to. When I do the same but start a tournament game I get nothing.

I did the recommended update patch, but clicking on "Relaunch HUD" does nothing.

mikeyboy
06-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Hey i just bought holdem manager but cant download/open it....is there something i need to do, or can holdemmanager even be run from a Mac?

fozzy71
06-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Hey i just bought holdem manager but cant download/open it....is there something i need to do, or can holdemmanager even be run from a Mac?

You would need to run windows on your mac via bootcamp, parallels, fusion, etc.

heyguy
06-27-2009, 02:09 PM
New week, same problem, compounded by the fact that I'm trying to post replies on the forum while playing in a tournie.

As I stated earlier, without recieving a replay--Not a whole lot of details to provide--I start HEM, I click on "Start Auto Import", I play at a PokerStars limit game and the HUD that I tailored to my preferences appears, updates, in general does everything I expect it to. When I do the same but start a tournament game I get nothing.

I did the recommended update patch, which didn't change anything, and clicking on "Relaunch HUD" does nothing.

I scoured the forum and FAQ's and did not find a solution. I like the way HEM works in limit games but if it doesn't work in tournies I don't want it.

netsrak
06-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Please make sure you use 1.09.09Beta because Stars made some changes recently.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

and your Handhistories and your Pokerstars Client must be in english

heyguy
06-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Ok, I finally got Table Finder to work on one table (since I'm playing multiple tournies, which is not unusual with free-rolls, that isn't good enough, but I'll address that one later). Now how do I get it to stop layering HUD's from old tables on top of the current table when I get moved to a new table? It only takes one unwanted overlay on top of the desired one to make HUD unusable.

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Do you have 'Force On Top' turned on?

heyguy
06-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Do you have 'Force On Top' turned on?

Where do I find "Force on Top"?

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 04:07 PM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences

heyguy
06-27-2009, 04:32 PM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences

"Force on Top" is not checked. "WYSIWYG", "Win/Loss mucked" and something called "Drop Shadow" is checked.

heyguy
07-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Must be the latest update---It's working!