PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Poker

jeppg1111
09-15-2011, 06:09 AM
I have played a few .11 super turbo SNGs (sick brag). It appears these are being read as $11 by HEM. Please fix.

Also, sometimes all of my tourneys do not get read. For instance, today I played 44 sngs, it only has me listed as 42 completed. All of my sessions result in this. Would it be a certain SNG? Because today I pry did play 2 (.11) Sngs and I am missing two tournaments; this may be irrelevant, it could be something else.

netsrak
09-15-2011, 08:55 AM
11$ is the default buying which HM uses if the pokersite doesn't write any informations about the tourney structure to the handhistory or summary file.
This default buyin can be edited under options -> settings.
And you need to edit the tourney results manually under tourney -> results -> dataview.
About the 2 missing tourneys: did you have any disconnects while playing them? Do you see the hands in the hands view?

jeppg1111
10-14-2011, 12:57 PM
i know it has been awhile but about the incomplete tournies; I still get them. I am not experiencing disconnects just the occasional; rare site lag.

as far as seeing the hands in the hand view; I will keep an eye on this but I never know which tournaments are being recorded as incomplete. I still do not think it is a select game type, it is random; I think. In recent experiences I have never not found a hand when looking for it in the "hands" view; I have been using SNG wiz more frequently so I have been looking up many hands. So, it seems they are all being processed but again I will keep an eye on this but I am always mass tabling.

Sarek
10-15-2011, 03:39 AM
Possible cause is closing tables too fast. Give room time to write info in files (5-7 seconds).

jeppg1111
10-15-2011, 04:17 AM
i let my tables open longer than anyone; sometimes pry over 5 minutes. I love letting my gold trophies display on Merge after I crush souls.

This is not the problem

netsrak
10-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Please test some tourneys with a new database.

jeppg1111
10-15-2011, 06:11 AM
can i still use old numbers for my opponents if using a new DB? I dont want to play too many sngs without my stats.

Sarek
10-15-2011, 01:31 PM
All history files are moved after autoimport to c:/hmarchive.
You can import them in new DB from there. Press Import from folder button and select right folder.

jeppg1111
10-16-2011, 06:04 PM
today i finally found a hand that did not show up in the "hands view" so there are some importing errors.

This was in a $5.50 super turbo and for whatever reason was not being read properly, i went to run a particular hand in SNG Wiz from said tourney and it was nowhere to be found

PS: I was still using my original DB

Sarek
10-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Possibly the was disconnect when writing hand. Or something else.
Can you compare original text of this "bad" hand with another - "good"? What is missing / wrong there?