PDA

View Full Version : Replayer not working at all

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 08:00 AM
I can right click "replay hand" or whatever, and NOTHING happens. The replayer doesn't pop up.

This is after updating to 1.08.04. I think I was using 1.07 beta, if such a thing exists. It was the first one to use tourney results IIRC.

Also, the holecards on the hands tab, infact any tab are waaay smaller than they were.

Sorry if this isn't technical/Star Trek enough for you, I will try and give more information upon request. Also, I have just started a new database today. I will try loading an old one now, and see if it is any different

EDIT: No, no change. Also tried changing which database was the default

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Can you try updating to the latest beta and perhaps reboot your PC as well.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 08:31 AM
OK everything is working fine with update, except my cards are still retardedly small. I'm actually getting a headache squinting at them on a 24"

I'll reboot now, and report back. Thanks for the fast reply Fozzy.

EDIT: just the tiny cards problem now. maybe this is just how they look in the update..? I will find the appropriate forum later.

EDIT 2: I also clicked "fix EV for current player", and I'm still roughly 75BI below, this last month or so lmao :) Guess you can't fix that one though(I made a new database for a reason).

morny
06-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Can you post a screenshot, the cards were changed in the replayer but it isnt much smaller

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 04:04 PM
The replayer not working was a different problem. This is the cards as you see them in the tourney tab. the cards are HUGE in the replayer :) Il try to post a screenshot. I've never done it before, so you will have to make to with it in this thread, I'l be here all week otherwise. Bare with me..... google will be my friend.

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 04:19 PM
OK it's a beast, but at least I run well at posting images. I placed the calculator next to it for better size comparison

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5876/hemss.jpg

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
I am not sure if they used to be bigger or not. Here is a screenshot from 1.06.0b:

http://holdemmanager.net/images/screenshots/Shot2_large.jpg

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Arrrgh what's going on lol. I can't be imagining it..... they are definitely different cards though, so maybe I'm just finding it difficult to see them like this? If there is anyway for me to downgrade I will gladly do it. I couldn't give a toss about all this new stuff, I just want my old settings back. Preferably without the EV tab, which has been nothing but misery.

I do agree that the cards look the same size when comparing screenshots.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 04:52 PM
You can manually replace the cards that are displayed for the GUI by replacing: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\cards0.png with any other cards0.png (420x252) that works for Full Tilt. You have to make sure HEM is closed when you copy/paste/overwrite the current Graphical Cards. You can also do the same thing to change your Muck Cards by replacing the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Images\cards0.png with a different one.

MetalSpork
06-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks Fozzy. I will try later on. PM me your screenname, and I will ship you a little something.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Not necessary. I am replacing Morny as a paid support employee.