PDA

View Full Version : seats = hud

woce
06-20-2009, 07:07 AM
hi,

i have 2 nother problem.

when i open a new tabel i must always the hud boxes move to the right player?
must i do this every time???

Another problem: when i moved the boxes to the right player and i open another table the boxes arent on the right player, when i want to move, than the boxes in the first table, who already on the right place, move to the place,where i move it on the second table... i hope you understand my problem...

Please help me--- thanks a lot

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 08:00 AM
It sounds like you don't have your seating preferences setup properly. What site do you play on? You need to set your seating preferences in your poker client, and then match that to the seating preferences in HEM. Once you have the seating preferences set, open one table so you can fine tune the placement of the stat panels by using Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag. Once in position you can use the Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Take a look at this FAQ and see if it helps you out.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

woce
06-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi,

ok, thank you. now when i play sngs, the boxes are on the right position. But when i play cash games, it isnt on the right position?

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 12:00 PM
What site are you playing on?

I would assume the cash game stats are mis-placed, because you used to reposition them manually, before you got the seating preferences sorted out.

Open 1 cash table, micro stakes, and get the HUD to pop up.

Then use Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag and reposition them where you want them.

Go to Table Manager > File > Save Postions, and then close the poker table out.

Open another/new cash table, and play again to see if they are back where they belong.

woce
06-20-2009, 03:44 PM
i play at party poker.
why i have to press ctrl?

i have done it on one table. now i play on 2 tables. On one, it is correct, on the other not. when i want to move it on the incorrect tabel i move it on the right too. what shall i do?

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 04:18 PM
You press and hold ctrl, while right-click dragging, so it will only move 1 panel on one table at a time.

I am not familiar with seating preferences and other particulars of Party. I will probably ask fabio to see if he can assist you.

woce
06-21-2009, 06:01 AM
now, when i am playing and move the boxes to the right player, the cards that hem from the last hand shows, are on the wrong position???

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 06:19 AM
now, when i am playing and move the boxes to the right player, the cards that hem from the last hand shows, are on the wrong position???

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Check the 'Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode'

Now you can Ctrl + Right-Click + Drag them where they belong. AA is for Seat 1, directly to the right, goiing clockwise from the Chip Rack.