PDA

View Full Version : Hole cards 'reversed'

bwtw
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Just wondering if this was a known issue really. I have the latest version.

Some of my hole cards in the tracker are 'reversed' - e.g. AK shows up as KA, A7 shows up as 7A. Ultimately it's the same thing but it just looks plain strange. It seems to be due to the hand histories and the order the cards were dealt, the tracker seems to just add the hands into the software in the order they were dealt (so if the King was dealt before the Ace, KA).

This *kinda* also applies to the flop cards as well, (though I guess it's not as conventional to order them than with hole cards?)

Al1
08-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Same request here:
http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1103

Rvg72
08-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Just wondering if this was a known issue really. I have the latest version.

Some of my hole cards in the tracker are 'reversed' - e.g. AK shows up as KA, A7 shows up as 7A. Ultimately it's the same thing but it just looks plain strange. It seems to be due to the hand histories and the order the cards were dealt, the tracker seems to just add the hands into the software in the order they were dealt (so if the King was dealt before the Ace, KA).

This *kinda* also applies to the flop cards as well, (though I guess it's not as conventional to order them than with hole cards?)

Recent versions will order them properly so AK and KA are treated the same when sorting. www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u2.exe

Roy

bwtw
08-18-2008, 07:10 PM
They still show as KA rather than AK but they sort fine (they sorted fine before...it's more cosmetic more than anything). Does the newest version not fix this or does it not fix it retroactively?

If not, I doubt it's high on your list of priorities, nor should it be. oh well