PDA

View Full Version : Multiple PCs Issue

ashinynickel
06-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi I've been running HEM since December 2008 on a very old Dell Inspiron. I have never used my code on any other computer until last week when my computer crashed. Because I play poker full time in the summers (I'm a student) I needed to get back to playing right away. I found another old Dell lying around my parent's house and used it in the meantime while I shopped for a new computer. I installed HEM using the same code and designated it as my "PC-2" but after trying to multi-table it turned out that the computer was too slow to run those programs simultaneously (it was a dated computer from 2003). I have since gotten a brand new computer and am unable to register HEM using my original code using either the PC-1 or PC-2 designation.

Will I be forced to re-purchase HEM or can someone authorize my new computer for HEM using either the same serial number or the one I had before? I can show proof of purchase of the new computer as well as evidence that the old computer broke down as well as evidence of the interim computer I used between the break down and the purchase of the new computer.

Thanks.

ashinynickel
06-20-2009, 03:39 AM
Anyone?

fabio
06-20-2009, 09:35 AM
email me your code and I'll reset it: fabio@holdemmanager.net