PDA

View Full Version : No HUD stats

RxzzKo
08-16-2008, 06:12 PM
I recently updated HM to 1.06.01. When I originally made the update I got a message telling me that I needed to update my DB and it could take hours. I didn't have the time so I ran the 1.05.06.exe install to revert back to an older version. After I did that, my HUD stats weren't displaying. They won't display real time stats on the tables I am playing or observing and I don't get stats displayed in the HH replayer either. I know the HUD and table manager is working b/c it was displaying the little notepad but no stats on the replayer and all the tables. Shortly after I reverted back and experienced this problem I got an email back from sales with my new registration code for the newest update with a strong suggestion that I really should update my DB b/c reverting back to an older version could cause DB errors. I assumed this might have something to do with the HUD stats so I re-ran the newest update (1.06.01) and let it do whatever it took an hour to do to my database. Now that everything is finished and up-to-date, I still don't have HUD stats. All I get is a "*" where the notepad would usually be for each player. This is consistent in the replayer and real time stats.

morny
08-16-2008, 06:27 PM
In Hud Options > Player Preferences have you any stats added. Ive seen a few people where theyre stats disappeared after upgrading.

If this is not the problem please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

RxzzKo
08-16-2008, 06:56 PM
oh noooooooooooo! You are right. All my stats have disappeared. :(

As far as the HUD stats I don't mind going back and re-customizing them how I had them before. This shouldn't take too long. My popup stats are gone too. I was just using the default popup stats b/c I never really messed with them in the popup config window b/c at first glance it looked very confusing. Is there a file I might be able to download and import into the HUD for my popup stats?

RxzzKo
08-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I just finished customizing my stats and I wanted to let you know that I was wrong about the popup stats. Everything seems to be in working order.

Thanx! :D