PDA

View Full Version : My hands are not being imported and my HUD isnt popping up...

l3randonf
06-19-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm on windows xp using version 1.08.04. Playing at poker stars at NL cash games. Playing .01/.02 NL Holdem with my professional version of HEM. I told HEM to find hands to import from the same folder that poker stars saves the hands to. When I click on auto import while playing at a cash table, the auto import says "no hands found, trying again in 5 seconds." It stays like that forever.

A table manager window pops up with the table that I am at. It is the correct table but it says 0/9 players and 0 hands even though there are 7 players and I have played 5 hands and continue to play more hands.

I manually imported my career hand history from poker stars. All 100K plus hands. They all show up in the graphs and reports, etc. But I cant get the auto import to import new files.

Poker Stars is saving my current hands to the correct folder. I see the hands show up as I am playing. However, HEM is not finding them during the auto update and my HUD does not show up.

OK now its importing all my files that i already imported earlier.. its finding 100k duplicate files. this thing has a mind of its own.... it WONT stop uploading the files its already uploaded. It is running in a continuous loop and uploading files its already uploaded LOL!

It appears to have finally found my recent hands that i played but the auto importer is cracked out, running in a loop. I closed HEM, restarted it. "Importer initializing" After 2 minutes of looking at that I get bored of seeing that and just click start auto import. Then it starts processing "1 of 25 parts of large file" and it processess all the parts and does it over and over for all eternity.

I created a new database, made it default. Now its auto importing all the old hands again. Time will tell if it runs in a continuous loop for all eternity like the last database. Still no HUD popping up. Table manager pops up with correct table name but it says 0 hands... 0 fish... 0 players... 0 everything.

l3randonf
06-19-2009, 02:57 PM
umm here is my holdemmanager file without a file extension on it? this is bad and im supposed to attach it to the forums?

wtf?

ummm now that ive uploaded it to the forum now it has a extension on it?

im so confused lol

fabio
06-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Your config looks fine, HM should move the already imported hands to C:\HMArchive after 15 minutes - does that folder exist? If not, create it

l3randonf
06-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Your config looks fine, HM should move the already imported hands to C:\HMArchive after 15 minutes - does that folder exist? If not, create it

yes that folder exists. So... it processes the files over and over and over again for 15 minutes? That doesnt make any sense. There doesnt appear to be an end to the process. It processes all 35 parts of a file... moves on to other files... then comes back and processes all 35 parts of the first file again. This is crazy.

still no HUD popping up

and also the table manager says 0 players.. 0 everything for whatever table im at.

edit: 22 minutes has passed and HEM is in a psychotic loop. Processing the same files over and over and over. Then coming back and processing, processing, processing. No end in sight.

This is sick...about an hour has passed now. HEM processes all the files then starts over again. It's cycled through probably 60-70 times now...... :(

fabio
06-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Please send me an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a Teamviewer-Session (http://www.teamviewer.com/)

l3randonf
06-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Please send me an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a Teamviewer-Session (http://www.teamviewer.com/)

done.

l3randonf
06-19-2009, 06:27 PM
the team viewer software is up and running.

cyberrico
06-19-2009, 07:31 PM
I am having a nearly identical problem. When I look up player names it says 0 hands on all of them. I have it attempt to auto import from the correct folder and while it will see one file despite it being allowed to check subfolders. I am playing right now and it sees my table, knows my name but shows 0 people at my table and 0 hands when the file is scanned.

I am in trial so I imagine that I can't get support so please post the results of your conversation with support.

Thanks in advance.

All Apologies
06-19-2009, 07:36 PM