PDA

View Full Version : Merge support.

blackjock
06-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Did I not see merge support on the front page of the main website 2 days ago ?
I just joined them under the impression I could use HM but now Im confused.
Is there any Merge support, has there ever been any and will there ever be any?

thanks,
sorry if its my imagination.

morny
06-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Is Merge Cake? If so its in Beta other than that we only support the sites listed here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=5

blackjock
06-19-2009, 05:45 PM
no MERGEis a network.
I could swear It is advertised somewhere that it is supported because I went to the trouble of getting a good rakeback deal which is now goin to go unused.

PanchoStern
06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
You have to go to mergeconverter.com & use that to be able to use HEM. I do & it works.

Bingo_Babe
06-19-2009, 09:43 PM
You have to go to mergeconverter.com & use that to be able to use HEM. I do & it works.

The problem currently with that program is that it doesn't have tourney support. Partly because I was supposed to give the guy Hand Historys, but my computer crashed and I took my "vacation" away from poker.

PanchoStern
06-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Not sure about that...I'm using it for SNG's. NOt sure if perhaps I have a beta or what but it works. A little cumbersome but it gets the HUD up.

Bingo_Babe
06-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Not sure about that...I'm using it for SNG's. NOt sure if perhaps I have a beta or what but it works. A little cumbersome but it gets the HUD up.

Well maybe since then he got it working. I don't know. Could you please test it out in a random tourney if you get a chance to see if it works in MTT?

PanchoStern
06-19-2009, 11:20 PM
I've never played a single tourney there. Haven't played an SNG in a while as they are REALLY slow to fill up.

blackjock
06-20-2009, 02:53 AM
thanks folks.
I had a look at that site but i dont want to buy it just yet.
I notice even there it has mentioned HM might start Merge support soon and they offer a refund if it does within 1 week of your purchase.

So im s till confused