PDA

View Full Version : Double-Klick

obwohl
06-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi,

I made a configuration for my HUD, to show only hu-stats for the villian, when hu with him. When I doubleklick, the stats changes. Is this the session-stat or the overall-stat(like back to normal mode) ?

morny
06-19-2009, 03:39 PM
When you double click it shows sessions stats at that table, when you double click again it shows all stats

obwohl
06-24-2009, 10:39 PM
When you double click it shows sessions stats at that table, when you double click again it shows all stats

Sry, but It seems to switch between sth. I don't know exactly (either session or overall - but my test could not tell me which one as you will understand) and my restriction to for example "less than 5 players" which was 4handed in my case.

I tested it with a player at my table with whom I did not play before that test (my database can not lie obv). So therefore, no distinction due to doubleklicking should be possible - but it is and it seems to be related to the distincions i made for my hud:2 players - show stats for 2max,
3,4 players: show stats for 4max and 3min
5,6 players: show stats for 6max and 5min

My database proofed, that I had played with this player overall 45 hands, in this session 45 hands and 4handed 23 hands. When playing 4handed doubleklicking changed it to 23, doubleklicking a second time changed it back to 45 hands.

So the bug might be: The overall-stats is shown correctly WITH constraint to nmax-nmin. But the Session-stats does only count....what?
I think it would be more usefull to adopt the nmax... to the session-stats as well!

netsrak
06-25-2009, 03:33 AM
I will forward it to the developers

Rvg72
06-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Sry, but It seems to switch between sth. I don't know exactly (either session or overall - but my test could not tell me which one as you will understand) and my restriction to for example "less than 5 players" which was 4handed in my case.

I tested it with a player at my table with whom I did not play before that test (my database can not lie obv). So therefore, no distinction due to doubleklicking should be possible - but it is and it seems to be related to the distincions i made for my hud:2 players - show stats for 2max,
3,4 players: show stats for 4max and 3min
5,6 players: show stats for 6max and 5min

My database proofed, that I had played with this player overall 45 hands, in this session 45 hands and 4handed 23 hands. When playing 4handed doubleklicking changed it to 23, doubleklicking a second time changed it back to 45 hands.

So the bug might be: The overall-stats is shown correctly WITH constraint to nmax-nmin. But the Session-stats does only count....what?
I think it would be more usefull to adopt the nmax... to the session-stats as well!

Currently session stats are not filtered - they are stats from the entire session. This will be changed in a future update to have the option to allow filtering

Roy