PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD on Stars tournament tables

chipsnfish
06-19-2009, 02:52 AM
Good Morning,

For the last two days my HUD stopped working on tournament tables on stars, this is weird as it is still working fine on the ring tables but the tournaments I can't seem to get the HUD to work no matter what I try.

Any suggestions? as anyone experienced this before?

Running HM+OM 1.08.03 btw

Thanks for your time,

Rod

Payney
06-19-2009, 05:29 AM
I am suffering exactly the same problem and mine occurred only a few days ago as well. Mine works on other sites' cash games and works on Stars cash games AND even works on the Stars Hand History display (the pop-up table which displays the HH). This is epically frustrating as there is obviously no problem with the importing, the results of all my SNGs are being stored but there is no HUD.

I'm using 1.08.04 atm

chipsnfish
06-19-2009, 06:10 AM
I am suffering exactly the same problem and mine occurred only a few days ago as well. Mine works on other sites' cash games and works on Stars cash games AND even works on the Stars Hand History display (the pop-up table which displays the HH). This is epically frustrating as there is obviously no problem with the importing, the results of all my SNGs are being stored but there is no HUD.

I'm using 1.08.04 atm

That is exactly the same problem I am experiencing, I also have the stats on the tournament hand history window, upgraded to the 1.08.04 too and it persists. Any solution for this?

morny
06-19-2009, 08:04 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe