PDA

View Full Version : PS HUD SnGs still not working after beta update

JoeHaw
06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
I've updated and installed the newest update successfully, but my HUD still doesn't load in SnGs or MTTs. I can still access the active players window and see all this information that SHOULD be appearing on my HUD, but it's kind of inconvenient.

So because I can access the active players window, I know that the Auto Import is working fine and it's reaching all the right folders and Hold'em manager can access it, but I really for the life of me can't figure out how to get the HUD working.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike chops
06-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Please post a screenshot of the Table manager and the table. The latest hud is 1.09.07

ZlatiPrst
06-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Similiar problem here. Table Scanner see 2 tables, but HUD pops up on replayer window insted of "main" table. Any help?
Greets

Hi, I have the same problem... Table finder doesn't work properly either. I drag the red box to the table and nothing happens. I installed 1.09 beta 7 and it didn't fix the problem. Hope u guys will find a solution soon.

I posted this in another thread but I didn't get a response, so I'm reposting here.

morny
06-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Do you have both problems, the table dosent popup and it pops up on the replayer window instead of the main table:confused:

ZlatiPrst
06-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Sorry for being unclear.

My problem is as follows. The stats don't show when I play. However if I open the Stars hand replayer during my play the stats are being shown and updated in the replayer window. Basically the HUD works perfectly, but unfortunately in the wrong window, that is the replayer window instead of the table window.

Hope this helps.

cardinal51
06-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Confirming same problem here. Originally I thought HUD was not launching, but after reading forum, confirmed that it does display properly in replayer window instead of table window.

Have tried adding HMHUD.exe to firewall permissions list, have tried lauching HMHUD.exe with shortcut button from desktop. Neither remedy successful. I play Stars only, WinXP. HEM v1.08 beta 16.

morny
06-19-2009, 08:11 AM
You need this Beta for it to work http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Zlati can you confirm if your using that verison, if so please start a new thread with these answers http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

JoeHaw
06-20-2009, 07:34 PM
MY problem is, the table manager doesn't even pop up.
Even cash games don't work sometimes now.

I can ALWAYS access the info that SHOULD be in my HUD from the Active player details window, but the boxes don't load on my table.

Sometimes, I just close HEM, relaunch, start importing hands again, and the HUD pops up, other times, no matter how many times I start and restart autoimport or relaunch Holdem manager, I can't get the HUD to display.

I HAVE downloaded the beta update.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 07:40 PM
The table manager doesn't popup when you click: HUD Options > Relaunch HUD?

If not, an you answer all these questions please: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

What firewall do you use?

JoeHaw
06-20-2009, 08:15 PM
I use Norton Internet Security and have made sure that the Hold'em Manager program is always allowed access to the internet. That really shouldn't matter I don't think.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Well, I initially downloaded 1.08.04 and the updated to a beta that Morty posted 2 or 3 days ago, I don't think it's out of date but I don't think that's the problem because SOMETIMES the HUD does pop up for SnGs and MTTs.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I only play on PokerStars, and initially the HUD ALWAYS worked for cash games but wouldn't work for SnGs or tournaments at all, than I downloaded the beta and got it to work. I also downloaded a custom HUD configuration that forum member Muzzard posted, but it's only colors and box size from what I know, and other people haven't had any problems with it. I saved the custom configuration over the default in the RVG files or whatever (config file attatched). I really don't think that's the problem though, I just thought you should know.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yup. This works fine, my hands all import and I can go to HUD options and choose "Launch active player details window" and see players stats there, but not in the table. (Keep in mind, sometimes the HUD does seem to work if I just close and relaunch Holdem Manager, but it's a coinflip, and I'm not satisfied w that if Im going to buy the full version (only using trial right now).
The table manager window doesn't pop up when my HUD isn't working, and yes, I've tired clicking "relaunch HUD".

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Mhmm. The hand historys and importing isn't a problem.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yup.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I'm not sure how to create a new database... I wouldn't think that my database is corrupt, everything else works fine.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I don't know what Table Finder is. If it is the Table Scanner, than no, it says it's only valid until June 20th.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Using XP.
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No, actually, I can't seem to attatch an entire folder, just a file. I attatched my custom HUD configuration though.

Thanks for helping me through this mess, I love almost everything about HEM

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 09:49 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Well, I initially downloaded 1.08.04 and the updated to a beta that Morty posted 2 or 3 days ago, I don't think it's out of date but I don't think that's the problem because SOMETIMES the HUD does pop up for SnGs and MTTs.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I only play on PokerStars, and initially the HUD ALWAYS worked for cash games but wouldn't work for SnGs or tournaments at all, than I downloaded the beta and got it to work. ......

You must use the latest version 1.09 beta7 to get it to work with the latest Pokerstars updates. - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I'm not sure how to create a new database... I wouldn't think that my database is corrupt, everything else works fine.

Options > DataBase Management > Connect > Create New Database > Name it, set it as the default database for now. See if the HUD will launch and work by playing a test orbit on a micro-stakes table and a cheap SNG.

If it works, you will want to manually import all of your processed HHs from your archive folder using the 'Import from Folder' option.

If it doesn't, you can set your original DB back to default thru the Database Management option, and I can tell you how to delete it later using PGAdmin.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I don't know what Table Finder is. If it is the Table Scanner, than no, it says it's only valid until June 20th.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No, actually, I can't seem to attatch an entire folder, just a file. I attatched my custom HUD configuration though.
..[/QUOTE]

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Tools Menu > Folder Options > View Tab > Un-Check the 'Hide extensions for known file types' > OK

Now you should be able to see a single file, inside the \Config\ Folder named - HoldemManager.config

JoeHaw
06-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey thanks for all the help. I'm going to download the most recent update, if it doesn't work, make a new database, and If I'm still having problems I'll make another post in this thread. Thanks again- sorry for the hassle.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 09:57 PM
No problem, that's what we are here for. If you still can't get it to work, you will want to send an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread to schedule a TeamViewer session so he can get it working for you.

fozzy71
06-20-2009, 11:32 PM
I think I posted a wrong link, and am curious what version of HEM you are using, that is working properly. I believe I linked you to the 1.08.04 version, instead of the latest beta version - 1.09 beta7, available here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Meddded
06-21-2009, 01:38 PM
hello, i have new beta 1.09.8 and same problem with SnG at stars. Hand import works correctly, but HUD doesnt load. Also table finder works, but it is so abusing to do it trough table finder while are you playing on few more tables...

again, i have new beta... is there way to fix it? thx

fozzy71
06-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Please send an email to fabio@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread to schedule a TeamViewer session so he can get it working for you.