PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker update (boyle poker) Now hud wont load.

quinny
09-12-2011, 02:41 PM
After boylesports latest update my hud will now not load. What can i try to remedie this? It appears that the hands are importing fine as graphs and hand historys are present.

sideshow
09-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi,

Is it just tournaments or singles this issue is happining on as there is a known bug for the sngs on ipoker after the update

Thanks

mj80
09-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Same Problem! HUD not working for any SNGs on boylepoker

Please fix!!

netsrak
09-14-2011, 04:28 AM
Until we fix it you can use the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

mj80
09-15-2011, 09:31 AM
thanks, table manager works ok, just gets tough when the list gets really long and mutitabling on ipoker, hopefully you guys will get this fixed soon.

mj80
09-17-2011, 12:03 PM
bump, any progress/update?

anything I can do to help get this issue solved?

RE Table finder: every game I play stays in the table finder so after about an hour or so of mutlitabling there is like 15-20 games listed and the tourney numbers don't match any of the actual table numbers so it's very hard to find the right table.

Sarek
09-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Yes, we understand it is hard to deal with 20 tables in list...
Please be patient, we are working on this issue

heroinDREAMS1943
09-18-2011, 09:53 PM
This is also happening to me. I cannot get my HUD to appear. It seems as if my hands are importing correctly for wins/losses and graphs can be made. I also receive the same error message telling me it cannot find any unattached hands. I read the link you posted in this thread and it really didnt seem to solve much for me.

help please

heroinDREAMS1943
09-18-2011, 09:57 PM
in other words i cannot get the table finder to work. i followed all HEM instructions to set up my auto imports and archive folders etc. Like I said previously everything else imports fine, it shows my wins/losses, my graphs etc.. just no Hud pops up

olliepower
09-19-2011, 12:15 AM
What anti-virus/firewall are you using? What is your OS?

Please make sure windows is fully updated: Windows Update - Keep your PC up to date - Microsoft Windows (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/help/windows-update)

Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn�t+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

mj80
09-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, we understand it is hard to deal with 20 tables in list...
Please be patient, we are working on this issue

I am being patient , sry I was only trying to help, The update this week did make the table finder work a little better, but the numbers from table finder and the tourney numbers don't match so basically you have to guess which one is what if you have 2 of the same buyin sngs are running

LMK if I can do anything to help,

tx,

mj

Sarek
09-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Thank you, fix will be released soon