PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't detect tables

aasi
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
After I updated from 1.08 to 1.09 beta, the HUD stopped automatically detecting my tables. I can use the Table Finder to attach the HUD to a table and then everything works normally for the rest of the session, but it's a bit of chore to go through Table Finder every time I open a new table.

In the Table Finder, the "Window Title" and "Owner" properties remain blank when I select an unattached table. I guess that shouldn't happen.

The problem occurs on all sites on which I've played since updating to 1.09: PokerStars, Party Poker, the iPoker network, and Everest Poker.

I'm using 1.09 beta 7 on Windows 2000 Professional. The problem started when I updated from 1.08 to 1.09. beta 3 and persisted with beta 4 and now beta 7.

---

As requested in the FAQ:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 7.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

PokerStars, Party Poker, Everest Poker, and Propaganda Poker (on the iPoker network). Problem occurs on all these sites.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes. Besides, the settings haven't changed.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

I can answer these if you insist, but as far as I can tell, there's no issue with importing hands.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I've tried it and it worked.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Not using Vista.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes.

morny
06-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

aasi
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Alright, I did as instructed. The 1.08.04 HUD works both in pristine condition and with my previous configuration.

rkt1337
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
its really just a bug in the new update.

morny
06-18-2009, 04:09 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

rkt1337
06-18-2009, 04:49 PM
morny i have 5 friends with same problem on ongame.

It was working yesterday and for all of them, without changing anything the next day it stopped.

Aceondariver
06-19-2009, 01:31 AM
I have the same problem on ongame. HUD does not detect the tables.