PDA

View Full Version : Stat Selection "Rake"

DaMay85
06-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi,

the HM Stat Selection "Rake" shows up the whole rake created at the table.
I checked that -> I folded preflop, a big pot was played, and the rake increased.
Is there any possibilty to only show the self produced (contributed) rake?

Regards,
Daniel

fabio
06-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Right now, HM display only the MGR, we will add stats for all the other rake methods soon

DaMay85
06-20-2009, 05:17 AM
would you please be so kind and explain to me what the HEM MGR is defined as?

I have some huge discussions about rakeback (dealt method) and some people just can use their HEM Rake * rakeback% which can't be true as MGR in my opinion is the rake that has been taken on all hands, regardless of the numbers of players (or is your HEM MGR = rake divided by players, which should explain this)

edit:
ok this does not sound that clear to understand.

I have read a lot of times, that there is a problem when people have a contributed rakeback, that they cant calculate their rakeback using the HEM rake. This tells me, that the HEM rake is not really their contributed rake.

If the HEM rake is somewhat the total rake paid divided by players (which will sum up after a big amount of hands to my paid rake if I play "average") this can be used to calculate the rakeback when using the dealt method. Because I read that people using a dealt method of rakeback can pretty good use the HEM rake to calculate their rakeback.

And until right now I thought the HEM rake is the total rake paid to the pokerroom of all players

fabio
06-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Rake is calculated by total rake divided by number of players, correct