PDA

View Full Version : Ongame handgrabber and AHK scripts

gutari
08-16-2008, 01:07 PM
If i have understood correctly you have to use ongame handgrabber to get your hands to HM. And in order to do this you have to start your ongame client on your Ongame HG. My problem is that so far I have started Ongame with my AHK script to use graphic mods. So how to use them both?

fabio
08-16-2008, 02:21 PM
I created a .bat file for this. So, you launch ongame with the grabber, run the .bat and after that open a table.

COPY C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Game-Cards-Hidden.tga C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Cards-BigSymbol.tga C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Table.bmp C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Table-Logo.tga C:\Programme\HeyPoker\Resources\Graphics

Just edit the paths and filenames and add some more depending on how many things you have modded :)

Rillumarei
08-25-2008, 04:05 PM
That .bat -file doesn't work on me. I edited my own paths/files. First I launch pokersite, then i run .bat. It says that "definited file doesn't founded" or something like that. My "mod" -files are in mod named folder.

I use this:

COPY C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Game-Cards-Hidden.tga C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Cards-BigSymbol.tga C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Table.bmp C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics
COPY C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics\mod\Mini-Table-Logo.tga C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Graphics

Rvg72
08-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Ongame support directly from HM is just about ready. A beta release will be released tomorrow night to some people in the beta group and I was using it successfully today.

Roy

gutari
10-27-2008, 10:37 AM
After updating my client the .bat doesnt work for me anymore. Cant bare to see betsson without my mod..

morny
10-27-2008, 12:06 PM
You wont need the handgrabber anymore with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and the instructions to resetup the folders are here http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148