PDA

View Full Version : Popup issue

deloy13
06-18-2009, 03:19 AM
Hi,

I just started installing the trial version of Holdem Manager. Everything looks fine except for the popups in the bottom and not beside the players.

i tried reinstalling but now no popup is showing.

any advise admins? i really wanna test run this before i buy the application.

Thanks

morny
06-18-2009, 08:59 AM
I emailed you

deloy13
06-18-2009, 09:17 AM
thanks for the response but im not at home at the moment. i would appreciate if you can send me some instrucitons. thanks

morny
06-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Ive no idea what the problem is from the instructions thats why i want to do a TV session, maybe you can post a screenshot when you get home

deloy13
06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
sure. but basically, the popups are just in bottom of the screen. i can the see that its working its just at the bottom making it hard to read and is not in its normal place beside the player.

maybe you can send me a working config for fulltilt 9-handed cashgame/sng/tourney.. i will try and load it later.

i will uninstall everything also later. coming from a support perspective it will be easing to troubleshoot it. i will pm you once i reach home. thanks, i appreciate your patience.

morny
06-18-2009, 04:08 PM
The only thing i can think of is youve a low resolution screen or youve the dpi settings set to large or 120dpi other than that these usually display properly, email me when you get in with the screenshot as im not 100% sure on what you mean so i may be misinterpretting the problem

deloy13
06-19-2009, 03:15 AM
its working now after reinstalling and applying the patch.

hopefully i can win enough to buy me the license before the trial ends. hehe