PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working

bertbot101
06-17-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm a new HEM user. I've had HEM for about 1 month. Initially set it up smoothly, basically using all default settings etc and everything worked fine (including HUD). now i am no longer getting any HUD overlay stats on any sites.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.08.04 Omaha Pro . I use vista

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

UB, FTP, and Stars. Problem occurs on all sites. HUD does not work. No error message.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

YES
C:\Users\Dave\Documents\ftp new\LarryBertleman

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

YES

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

POSSIBLE PROBLEM. The table finder is no longer auto starting up (not sure if it use to auto start with the auto import or upon launch of HEM). Don't know how to manually start table finder.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

YES

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

YES

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

YES

morny
06-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Unless the table manager launches it wont work.

This is caused by either your firewall/antivirus or spybot type of program, try adding hmhud.exe to their exceptions list or completely uninstall them, alternatively go to C:\Program Files\RVGsoftware\Holdem Manager and right click hmHud.exe and choose Send To > Desktop and it will create a shortcut on your desktop and then use that shortcut to launch it

Also stars made an update so youll need this update installed http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

bertbot101
06-18-2009, 02:24 PM
thanks.... simply manually starting HEMhud in the program file did the trick. i also unblocked all the HEM stuff from my firewall (not sure if that helped, but it couldnt hurt).