PDA

View Full Version : Pro omaha manager i have to activate every time...

funkytoni
06-17-2009, 04:18 PM
U send me a licence of pro omaha manager yesterday.

I registered in the apartment of a friend because i have no internet connection at home.
When i come back at home few hours later, HM ask me to register again (with the trial windows : buy now,register...ect).I register again and clik on activate later, not work.

Today i activate again.
When i come back at home few hours later, HM ask me again to register, activate ...ect.:mad:
So im now in the apartment of my friend to activate another time.

And now that show : 14/15 days to activate :mad::mad::mad:

Thats really upset me, i cant see my stats and improve my game at home!

What can i do?

PS: i can see a lot of thread like that, people have the same problem and nobody give a solution who work.so please give me a true solution

fabio
06-17-2009, 06:42 PM
We will look into it, thanks

funkytoni
06-20-2009, 06:33 AM
3 days ago and still nothing...

funkytoni
06-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Its a joke?

i buy something who doesnt work and nobody consider that?

Rvg72
06-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi, a few people have complained about the same issue where it will not work offline however for most people it will and we have not been able to determine the reason for this yet

Roy

funkytoni
07-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Still no answers...

I have pro omaha manager and pro holdem, i think im a good customer for you and u dont give me any solution.

At least in poker tracker when asked something, they find the solution quickly...

It is very boring, i cant use HM offline and i have to re-register 10000times!

netsrak
07-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Sorry about that, i will send this Thread to Roy again.

Rvg72
07-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Like I said, this is happening to some people but for most people you can use Holdem manager offline as long as you have used it online recently

Roy

funkytoni
07-10-2009, 06:18 AM
And u will fix it soon?

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 08:40 AM
He is still unsure of what causes this random problem.

Hi, a few people have complained about the same issue where it will not work offline however for most people it will and we have not been able to determine the reason for this yet

Roy

funkytoni
07-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Like I said, this is happening to some people but for most people you can use Holdem manager offline as long as you have used it online recently

Roy

Wrong.
That happen even if im offline since ten minutes