PDA

View Full Version : Problems updating to beta

JoeHaw
06-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Sorry posted this in the wrong forum first time:

Hey, I downloaded the free trial Holdem Manager (1.08.04), and am very pleased with it and plan on purchasing as soon as my trial runs out. However, when I learned I needed to update to beta in order for my HUD to work on SnGs and MTTs over at stars, I dl'd the update, opened and ran it, and now my Hold'em Manager won't even open.

I get a pop-up that says -Windows had to close Hold'em Manager, would you like to send an error report- or something along those lines and the program never even opens. My computer is a Dell and I'm running Windows XP on it.
When I ran the update there were two or three files that the Installer said it couldn't update, but I continued the Installation anyways, maybe that was the problem?

Anyways, I tried to uninstall HEM and copied my config folder to paste back in once I re-download, but HEM won't even uninstall. I go to Add or Remove programs and the bar for uninstall fills up almost all the way but then stops near completion.

I already deleted the zip folder that HEM came in when I originally downloaded it.

Sorry for the mess I made for my self, but If you could help me out I would really appreicate it.