PDA

View Full Version : Get it for free?

vvvvvv
06-17-2009, 07:04 AM
Hello, I have a question.

Poker Stars

PLEASE NOTE: This is only valid if you do not have an account already setup with Poker Stars.
Download the Poker Stars client from here and signup
Use the bonus code Stars50 and deposit at least $50 into your account
Earn at least 150 player points
After earning your 150 player points you will need to come back to this page and Click Here and fill out the form to have PokerStars verify the account. Once PokerStars contacts us with the verification we will send you a PRO license of Holdem Manager.

Okay so I made my first account on PokerStars a couple of days ago and deposited $50 using the bonus code Stars50. However I did not use any of your links for signup, as for PokerStars I see you don't need to use a special bonus code in order to obtain a free license, like you do on the other sites. So my question is, once I make 150 FPP will I get a free copy of the program when I fill in the info (username and email)? (even if I did not use any of your links for signup on PokerStars)

fabio
06-17-2009, 08:58 AM
You had to click the link, thats the only way to link you to us, because PokerStars has no custom bonus codes

vvvvvv
06-18-2009, 01:18 AM
So the only way to link me to you is my IP going to a certain webpage? Ok so I click the link now, how can you know if I clicked it before I signed up or after? Except clicking that link, PokerStars installation and deposit methods have absolutely nothing to do with anything about Hold'em Manager.

fabio
06-18-2009, 09:00 AM
So the only way to link me to you is my IP going to a certain webpage? Ok so I click the link now, how can you know if I clicked it before I signed up or after? Except clicking that link, PokerStars installation and deposit methods have absolutely nothing to do with anything about Hold'em Manager.

PokerStars tells us

vvvvvv
06-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Okay I see. My last post sounded a bit aggressive maybe, that was not the intention. Thanks for your help!